Alb Thidranki Guild

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, wondering if anyone would be interested in creating an Albion Thidranki guild. The guild will run non-stealth groups everynight as appossed to just loggin in and mindlessly zerging like thid is atm. I've got some ideas for group setups but if your interested reply here with what char you'd like to play and your experience. The guild will be semi-serious as i don't like being rolled over lots by zergs and other groups. Haven't really thought of a name for the guild yet, was thinking of Lords of War atm. Like i said, reply here if your interested,

Thanks,
Mark

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
lol...would be nice to have all realm wearing there own colours running about thid :cheers:

though lots of people would add..but come on albs, make thid guild!

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
A friend and I have just renewed our subs to DAoC, we have a sorc and cabalist at lvl 24 and fully scded with bot if there is enough enemies in thid currently (preferably set groups to fight :D) then we might be interested. Would be fun to fight the guild group hibs :) used to be thidranki blitz on hib/excal prior to silly wow :p

Leave a PM here or msg me in game will be called Balistor/er/ar on alb/excal and on camlann.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
would join with my 1337 24 full sc'ed and abit toa'ed iteams HO merc :)

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
sounds great guys, i'll be in touch soon. just speaking to some old friends and waiting to get my computer fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom