Alb tank set up 1.83

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
assuming the tics go banelord, and the friar has bg, having only one nearsight curer could be a problem

this is a tank grp set up discussion come 1.83....not casters peeps, thats been discussed a trillion times ! its more about.....can a tic and pally make it into a set grp come 1.83 :)

What is the Pally needed for if Armsman has better damage while being the better bodyguard (my opinion on that) and still having slam and while Friar provides the endu reduction buff and 1H tanks don't need celerity to cap swing speed?

Tic yes, Paladin maybe.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric <Enhance> - Perf
Cleric <40 rejuve> - Warlord
Palla <44 2h 42 shield 29 wep rest chants> - Battle Master
Arms - Battle Master
Merc - Bane Lord
Sorc - (¬¬)
Friar - Battle Master
Mini/cabba/reaver/tic/therg - all bring something to the group

Imo you can get away with a hybrid spec on Palla now especially with friar end reduction buff. Can still BG well with 42 shield and do opperate as part of an assist train with arms (useing CC shout when palla is rooted). Snare styles from 2h and Polearm plus cerelity.

Three Battle masters = strong grapplage and flexible Bg'ing,

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
this is a tank grp set up discussion come 1.83

i dont think swinging 30% faster 'sometimes' is gonna help tank grps suddenly become viable again. all u will see is 30% more "You can't do that your grappled!" & 30% more "Laughing is bodyguarding Hohoho and must be killed first!" and 30% more "546dmg was absorbed by a magical barrier!" etc etc etc etc ad infinitum.

...and yes i'm bitter (at the state of light tanks atm) :touch: Mythic.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Sorc
Cleric
Cleric
===========
Merc
Merc
Pally
Arms
Reaver

imo :)

Reaver goes on interupt, Pally with BG is two handed goes offensive untill BG is needed. Arms with anytime snare <3 with 2 mercs = dead anything.

Reaver on interupt as I said n then tank assist goes on inc tanks while reaver keeps support busy. Tanks dead then go for support then casters.

If that does work remove a merc for a theurg or sorc n just have them earth spec n p0000000000000000000n

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom