Alb Stealther = Pathetic well some of them lol

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
was having a lil trip around bg solo with my buffed sm as only 3 mids in thidranki come across 1 mincer (Hiel) leading me bk thought to myself im up for a solo fight naturally he had over motives which isnt hard to expect. followed him a bit more to reveal another mincer what a suprise lol i mezzed Hiel went to the 2nd Mincer almost had him dead until a Scout (Mirmess) steps in bows me 2 death take it albs learning from a young age to zerg kinder pathetic bg use to be gd for 1on1

And to prove the how crap the mincer was i went out with my buffbot to rezz my character he decides to make it hard for me by stopping me so if im not gonna be able to rezz i might aswell try kill him off a lvl 20 Shammy with no armour almost killed him 15% hp but oh yet again the scout has to join in

well that is my 2 cent dont go bg solo unless u wanna get raped by newbie albs. just want to say not all albs stealther suck coz ive been against some really gd ones in bg :eek:) 1 shot4thewin

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
1. Punctuation.
2. People die in Battlegrounds, deal with it.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
shuus ur an alb ur opinion dont count on my thread :twak:

ive died many times but its the same old story most alb stealther are dependent on zerging coz they cant get the kills solo

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
ive died many times but its the same old story most alb stealther are dependent on zerging coz they cant get the kills solo

ive seen many alb stealthers trying to solo in thidranki when i was last there. sometimes it seems that they just get added on by fg's or other stealthers, or have another stealther following them that they didnt know about.
but lets start a conspiracy theory thread instead.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
caster whining about stealthers

how orginal

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
shuus ur an alb ur opinion dont count on my thread :twak:

And this is from your Sig:

"--- Excalibur ---

lvl 50 Minstral
lvl 50 Necromancer
lvl 46 Cleric
lvl 43 Scout
lvl 42 Cablist "

You should be used to Zergs from Alb/Excal ;)
And its the same crap om Thid/Excal with some few exceptions, stealthers tend to add regrdless of realm, i do from time to time, but i usually avoid it unless its a poor liddul caster getting chased :)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
im Mirmess, and i just got killed by 4 mid stealthers, but ofc, only 'albs' zerg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ev0_o said:
im Mirmess, and i just got killed by 4 mid stealthers, but ofc, only 'albs' zerg

mids dont zerg, they just all happen to be at the same place at the same time.... or they add in large numbers :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
ive seen many alb stealthers trying to solo in thidranki when i was last there. sometimes it seems that they just get added on by fg's or other stealthers, or have another stealther following them that they didnt know about.
but lets start a conspiracy theory thread instead.

Thats because 95% of alb stealthers have crap armour/stealth, so yes they would get ganked at every turn and corner. I only solo and I've only grped with Darkony and Xanmic, both sc'ed inf and scout.

As for dealing with people die'ing in the BG Myth, there is a way to go around it tbh. I.e I'll have respect for a SB staying behind because he kows im near and letting a FG run past without yelling "stealther here" and trying to take me down solo. Where as i wont have respect for say 2 SB's popping me then /laugh spam like they just beat legion :eek:

Well the rest of you albs can go out and gank ppl in "stealther" grps, personally i dont need it :drink:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
QQ more imo.

Dont play a MMORPG if you dont like people grouping with eachother.

Tbh, i laugh at everyone whining bout stealth zerg... some people like to play SOLO, others like to group ... DEAL WITH IT or DONT PLAY!

1fg NON Stealthers = a group
1fg Stealthers = a zerg

stupid whiners!

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
Have to say imo I disagree with stealthers grouping with large numbers say more than 3/4.

The idea of a stealther is to solo, is why they get the stealth ability to be able to pick their targets carefully.

Simply when they group they become too powerfull...

just my opinion..

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I kind of agree with Kedomeyr..

Stealthers can group in small numbers because like with my Skald I sometimes had to face three enemies at once. If I would be a solo Shadowblade for example that would be very tough to beat.

Oh and to be honest don't mess with Mirmess \\o ! She's the only one that beat me in Thid one on one .. a Scout! :eek2:

Though I must say with 24 Shield / Evade III you will get far dueling a Skald that's using a two handed weapon. :)

Kedomeyr and Bromley, I don't know if you will still be in Thidranki though I decided to try a Shadowblade in Thidranki with a rather strange spec than most Shadowblades;

-20Envenom.
-19Stealth.
-21Critical Strike.
-03Axe.

Though I warn you that might I be kiting you, it's for a good reason .. I will be PAing with an MP 5.0 spd staff. :touch:

She's currently of the 22th season though rising fast with the help of Damo! :clap:

Hope to see you in Thidrankin soon..

Exponential Growth.

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
heh ill be around for a bit yet, got my sorc in BG now too and a merc almost 24 :p, 3 chars should keep me busy and take me a while to cap.

My infs spec is quite damage dealing, 19stealth, 11 thrust, 15 DW, 21 CS, 15 Env, seems to be working, and I hit my damage cap (407dmg <flex>) quite often with PA's.

Can try kite me all ya want but don't see it happening :) :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jadeys spec-

17 Slash (+5)
17 Env (+5)
17 Stealth (+5)
21 Critical Strike (+5)
8 Duel Wield (+5)

Hardest PA i ever did was 520
Hardest Garrote was 260

(normaly PA is 300 on spellcrafted SB's and Garrotes only 150)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
was having a lil trip around bg solo with my buffed sm as only 3 mids in thidranki come across 1 mincer (Hiel) leading me bk thought to myself im up for a solo fight naturally he had over motives which isnt hard to expect. followed him a bit more to reveal another mincer what a suprise lol i mezzed Hiel went to the 2nd Mincer almost had him dead until a Scout (Mirmess) steps in bows me 2 death take it albs learning from a young age to zerg kinder pathetic bg use to be gd for 1on1

And to prove the how crap the mincer was i went out with my buffbot to rezz my character he decides to make it hard for me by stopping me so if im not gonna be able to rezz i might aswell try kill him off a lvl 20 Shammy with no armour almost killed him 15% hp but oh yet again the scout has to join in

well that is my 2 cent dont go bg solo unless u wanna get raped by newbie albs. just want to say not all albs stealther suck coz ive been against some really gd ones in bg :eek:) 1 shot4thewin
damn good...was in thid today with my inf....think i killd alaba 6 times...bounty 4 times last night....most sb´s 2-3 times and 1 savage and some more mids!!!!! so u think i suck when i´m a alb stealther....hummm face me and we c how good u are...i even got 5-10 solo kills this night...no one buggd in (Accept 1 hunter i was on when 5 more mids added) :p

Lewt/Lwd

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
(normaly PA is 300 on spellcrafted SB's and Garrotes only 150)

What, no infil has made more then 120 on my liddul sb with PA/BS, and with garrote newer over 100, while i garrote with 1h (i use 2h / 1h + shield) for about 100 give and take 20 dmg to that, only have 15+5 in sword :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
ppfft my old infi ( zino ) highest PA was 420 on a yellow con savage! and he wasn't sitting! xD

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i usually PA infils (me unbuffed, them buffed) for around 150-200, up to 300 if they arent buffed, and more if they are still using /level armor :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
QQ more imo.

Dont play a MMORPG if you dont like people grouping with eachother.

Tbh, i laugh at everyone whining bout stealth zerg... some people like to play SOLO, others like to group ... DEAL WITH IT or DONT PLAY!

1fg NON Stealthers = a group
1fg Stealthers = a zerg

stupid whiners!
yeah but for a mincer not to be able to kill a SM and run away for help is a bit pathetic imo :kissit:

Oh and I dont think 1FG stealthers is called a zerg.....think its called unskilled and hopeless? To all the alb sealthers that constantly try to invite me and make a "stealther group" piss of tbh! :eek6:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Lewt/Lwd said:
What, no infil has made more then 120 on my liddul sb with PA/BS, and with garrote newer over 100, while i garrote with 1h (i use 2h / 1h + shield) for about 100 give and take 20 dmg to that, only have 15+5 in sword :)

She has 204 str uses a 4.1speed weapon that only takes str into account, Only time i do under 200 damage is on Chain wairing Mids (-10% cus of slash damage and 27% absorb) i also have a Fast offhand weapon for nice damage.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Lewt/Lwd said:

Wanna meet me outside APK tonight and we'll test, you can be buffed ofc and I'll be unbuffed :m00:
I'm sure ur leather will welcome my Bastard sword and Jambiya :clap:

Lewt/Lwd

Fledgling Freddie
Dont get me wrong here, just browsing around, play at mid/excal, im just curious, might be that the infils on excal spec differently or just uses wpns that are not as good :)

My first reaction was what thats some nice dmg from an infil in bg :)

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:

*Then points 2 exlibur (zerg server) lv.50 mincer, Wonder wat your used to doing ? :flame: *

hellfish

Fledgling Freddie
Not easy finding solo fights between mpk and mmb. Usually end up getting a few adds. Another disapointing thing is that it is very hard to find any good fights with SBs/NSs imo. Do they exist? Never lost a 1vs1 fight during my 350 rps. Might get another inf to bg though ;)

/Ninananinanna

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hellfish said:
Not easy finding solo fights between mpk and mmg. Usually end up getting a few adds. Another disapointing thing is that it is very hard to find any good fights with SBs/NSs imo. Do they exist? Never lost a 1vs1 fight during my 350 rps. Might get another inf to bg though ;)

/Ninananinanna

theres no mmg in thidranki btw :p

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted By Doink-666
Oh and I dont think 1FG stealthers is called a zerg.....think its called unskilled and hopeless? To all the alb sealthers that constantly try to invite me and make a "stealther group" piss of tbh!

:kissit: :clap: :fluffle:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh stealth groups depend on the situation

If some one PM's me saying there is a group of Hib/Mid stealthers picking off Albs comming out of APK then I know i not gonna be able to solo them all so I will try to form a small groups to take them out.

If not i will stay solo.

Btw Drivvit uses Dual Simi's (Merc/Reaver reward) from the Under Attack Quest. Only other left hand Simi's from Cear Sidi so he Solo's in style :wub:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
She has 204 str uses a 4.1speed weapon that only takes str into account, Only time i do under 200 damage is on Chain wairing Mids (-10% cus of slash damage and 27% absorb) i also have a Fast offhand weapon for nice damage.

and buffed to the tits too? :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
pffft 2-0 tbh jadey ;o

cus of rl stuff i havent been able to level my sb so shes still 22.x ill level her up this weekend hopefully..

hope to meet your arms..

Dommelsch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom