Niljindil
Lewstherin
Eblessair

and snow, eleasias (sleeper) and alderian
and Thana for some rams :)

Next time we do it albtime :p

O

old.Thanatlos

They didn't believe me when I told those albs we were just there for tea and cookies!

Then they went all nasty on us for wanting their tea and cookies and they killed us..

A

Armolas

Well done Dachrak for leading in such confusing conditions, and coping with all the no- shows and lds. Next time we'll get all the way in :)

O

old.Thanatlos

Be afraid.. be very afraid..

we're coming for your cookies!

damn hard to fight bowmen/knights/albs all at once while mezzed lol

H

Herbal Remedy

erm alb time = 24/7 so we still be there :D
big thx to van for noticing attack
and thx to all who showed up

to hibs - might even take down a relic door one day oh and mids have relics to- or didnt u know that?

O

old.lewstherin

It was a good relic attempt.... we got scouted this time... with some luck we wont next time.... we did hold a long time even with albs defending. Great job dach... well done novamir, matinex, njil, eble, ele, trapp and alderian.
And thanx for the ppl in my group... u did outstanding...
Icebreaker
Harle
Lavelle
Terminus
odixarre
woodhind
mentolado

and thanx for the albs... even though we didnt get the relic... was fun u came to defend. Was fun ganking u @ the start. But plz raistlin dont wallhack. I know some lamah hibs do it... but at least give us a fair chance on relic and play fair. I saw u lagging through wall. B a man and dont deny it.

O

old.lewstherin

ohh and raist.. dont flame if im wrong. If I am im deeply sorrie for making false accusations then.
Have fun all. And once again thanx both hibs and albs for showing up. Well hibs most of cource.
*puss o kjam*

L

Light

You know what I have an immense respect for you Hibbies because no matter how much people put u down, or how much they annoy u in Emain u still keep coming

Its easy for a Realm to have more peeps or more power lvls take balls of steel for the under dog to throw off his gauntlets and get stuck in

Much love to Hibernia and their Relic attempt...

See u on the blood stain fields

O

old.Thanatlos

It's more fun to try take a defended keep or relic than to succeed taking an undefended one!

Gloating you took a relic while the other realm did nothing about it is not my idea of fun..
Us hibbies just wanna have fun!

L

Light

Huh?

Whose gloating? What are u talking about I was paying u a compliment?!

No pleasing some people LOL:rolleyes:

O

old.Thanatlos

Wasn't talking about you... was talking about some of the relic/keep raids done at the 'later' times..

And was just to illustrate why you'll never see me staying up that late just to fight some NPC's..

And thx a lot for the compliment.. some of you guys aren't that bad either.. Although you really should stop bashing my head in please :)

L

Light

Surely isn't that the reason u lost the relic attempt tho

Listen in my opinion I would rather make a relic raid at 4am and get the relic than some half hearted 7pm attempt and not get anything, u didn't get anything and even if u did do it at peak and its great fun u achieve nothing

No one remembers second place mate, no one

O

old.Nol

Same again tomorrow fellas & fillys...I want all the relics when I get back in 2 weeks.

T

Tigerius

Bloody Hibs attacking when they know people have account problems! Lame! :p j/k

I can agree fighting people not NPCs is the fun, but fighting them under too hard odds rarely is. Such as fighting humans + NPCs. Don't kid yourself that a "alb-time" raid isn't about fighting humans. It is to 100%. Atleast for Albs taking down the guards and doors is a technicality, avoiding detection in time, blocking of reinforcements, breaking down doors fast enough to avoid large reinforcements and then racing back with the relic. It's all a struggle against enemy players just on a different level and battleground.

O

old.lewstherin

Imo we achieved something great.... we achieved the thing this game was made for. Great fun :D And fun we had!

O

old.Zeikerd

You guys killed the guards quick.
I was there with my lvl40 paly and I was glad I logged inside and not in front of the doors :)
You guys got the door down to 60%, well done.

Also fun were all the dead albs who got teleported in :D

O

old.Cadwyr

It was a decent attempt, and went more smoothly then any relic attempt I have been on b4. If I'm right on this tho we had a huge amount of no-shows :( I think if everyone turned up who was meant to we would have done alot better. Nice job Dach, takes alot of courage to lead a relic raid, it was a great effort.

K

Khalen

Nice try Hibs :clap:

I was waiting for a moment to rush in (was hiding in the hills next to it, heared you were camping the gatekeepers..) Then all of a sudden the guards popped again and someone walked to it (as I was told) That was my time to rush to the gatekeeper but at the time I got there I saw just a few on the side so started ganking them. Then wanted to kill the reinforcement but saw there were still a lot at the front so went in :)

I know those guards can be so damn hard. At that Mid STR relic raid we got a pop at the time we went up. Got ganked by 5 instantly, no heal could have saved me :)

Saw a lot of the high lvlers back at your side, that's good :)

O

old.Odysseus

A word of advice:

When im standing among the uberguards firing at your back, think a little before rushing to gank me.
Sure im 9xx RP, but is it really worth it?
If u ever wonder what got u killed, it was 2-3 hibs activating ubers in pursuit of me :)

O

old.Finster

odysseus, i want to quote:

hardly fair... i like it!^^

looking forward to our first showdown but still need some 12 levels to have a go...other than that: damn i miss the man.

Finster, Hand of Loki
<Nolby Pride>

O

old.Odysseus

hey fin u ol bugger, hows the feisty norse women treating u? ;)

PS
Molly sends regards

R

razorboy

Nice attempt hibbies, glad we c you too in the fights for the relics now :clap: :clap: :clap:

On the other hand, too bad you met our l33t knights when they spawned :)

Users who are viewing this thread