alb numbers

bezimeni

Fledgling Freddie
pls reduce your numbers in keep raids 100 ppl max per keep
lag is uber if 150+ albs chardge 1 keep
bb ld main chars mowe like :drink: ,and when animists start to shroom...

there is no fun in uber lag.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
pls reduce your shrooms in keep raids 100 shrooms max per keep
lag is uber if 150+ shrooms at 1 keep

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
rofl

To interpret:

Pls play the game by our rules, as we are not used to losing.

when all albs quit of boredom and mids and hibs come back ur so gonna eat that mistur. :m00:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

To interpret:

Pls play the game by our rules, as we are not used to losing.

is it some kind of epic quest you get ingame, where you have to be the most negative person on forums. i dont think i have ever seen anything positive come out of you mouth, kind of reminds aussie and slotti i mean glottis :D though they have started to make some positive and sometimes good comments. but i guess its something you have to learn trough experience on the forum :D

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
pls reduce your shrooms in keep raids 100 shrooms max per keep
lag is uber if 150+ shrooms at 1 keep

Animist pets are hardcapped at 100 so there cant be 150 mushrooms in given area and the area is really big (tower, keep).

Usa albs allready whine zerged that into game, so youll have to think something new to whine.

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
bezimeni said:
pls reduce your numbers in keep raids 100 ppl max per keep
lag is uber if 150+ albs chardge 1 keep
bb ld main chars mowe like :drink: ,and when animists start to shroom...

buy a new computer, change your grafic card, contract a better connection, dont use BB, and tell theres animist dont cast shroom, could help you have less lag :flame:

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
when all albs quit of boredom and mids and hibs come back ur so gonna eat that mistur.

I would love to be underpopulate tbh. lots of groups to fight , ubers rps even if u got zerged and never doing runs for hours finding nothing :)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
is it some kind of epic quest you get ingame, where you have to be the most negative person on forums. i dont think i have ever seen anything positive come out of you mouth, kind of reminds aussie and slotti i mean glottis :D though they have started to make some positive and sometimes good comments. but i guess its something you have to learn trough experience on the forum :D

And what was positive in the original post that wanted albs to bring less numbers?

You post rubbish, you get the response you deserve. Now go give him a hug.

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
I would love to be underpopulate tbh. lots of groups to fight , ubers rps even if u got zerged and never doing runs for hours finding nothing :)

why zerg then....????

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
why zerg then....????

Because you cannot stop people from going where they want to go - and if the warmap says 'fight here' then thats where they'll go.

Because it takes serious numbers to take a keep - particularly if defended.

Because this is not your game, or his game (^^^^) to determine how or when they play.

Because you never saw savages refusing to quadhit, or hibbies refusing to use GP - or any other realm advantage that they had because someone else didn't like it.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
afaik once there are 100 shrooms up anis cant cast their bombers anymore either, which is the main form of dmg. when they actually decide to explode on the right target at the right time :mad:

they wont go through gates either

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
and i think you can outrun them anyway

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:

I use to find loads of arrows on my vest, could give u some :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:
Maybe it's time to reroll ? :)

Sorry, I cba xping and TOAing again. Done first bit a few times and second bit once which was more than enough! Someone lend me a TOAed mentalist and I could try it! :D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:

indeed...!! Guess he won't learn s**t tho.. U kinda need some social skills irl etc, so u can learn how to behave.. and in this case, imo the key word is Lack!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Hmm, I'm not sure how being killed in 10 seconds by 10 times your numbers is uber RPs you know... :p

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Because you cannot stop people from going where they want to go - and if the warmap says 'fight here' then thats where they'll go.

Because it takes serious numbers to take a keep - particularly if defended.

Because this is not your game, or his game (^^^^) to determine how or when they play.

Because you never saw savages refusing to quadhit, or hibbies refusing to use GP - or any other realm advantage that they had because someone else didn't like it.

now you can never whine again cs dude, unless you wanna be a hypocrit

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
And you'll point me to a single whine that I've made?
NP:
It was balanced in OF -if you were a mid or hib it was fine. If you were in Alb with diluted classes and castable v instant it was far from fine
Strong "albs suck QQ we got owned in OF" whine there.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ask Santa for one of those things where you look up the meanings of words for Xmas.
You mean a dictionary? I think you need one yourself tbh...

Besides, if that's not a whine, then no hib or mid has ever whined either, by your reckoning. ;)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
You mean a dictionary? I think you need one yourself tbh...

Besides, if that's not a whine, then no hib or mid has ever whined either, by your reckoning. ;)

Irony is not a familiar concept for you is it?

Better ask Santa for one of those big papery things with lots of words in it.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Mithradir said:

haha your gonna eat that up

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Are you gonna get yourself perma-banned for the... hmm... 5-6 time soon, Smilewhenblabla?

U were permabanned from BW, even thou u tried with different nicks, but still ppl somehow _always_ managed to figure out that it was u.., (OH, MA GAD, I WONDER WHY?)
u should be banned from here as well ;(

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Irony is not a familiar concept for you is it?

Better ask Santa for one of those big papery things with lots of words in it.
Obviously isn't for you either.

BTW, hibs never whine - we're just being ironic. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom