Alb nubi advice

D

dracus

Hey all

Ive played this game far too long and wanted to experience the last of the 3 realms properly before i chuck the game and my comp in the ocean :p

Therefore i would like the best duo setup (a man and his BB if u will ;)) for lvl'lin to 50....my primary idea was pala s/s and an enhance/rejuv cleric but i would appreciate any info on better combo's.

Also i would like to have confirmation that i can delete L50s on another excal realm and still /level :)

Thx in advance.

/Dracus

D

dracus

As in DS necro and pure enhance cleric? :)

/Dracus

D

dracus

oki...thx guys..<runs off to look for a necro guide> :p

/Dracus

O

old.shotgunstow

heh, just search on google they aren't that hard to find tbh :D

D

dracus

hehe :) i wouldnt be surprised ;) necro is a famous PL'r these days...btw...how are albs with xp grps? 20-50 ones i mean :)

/Dracus

K

Kagato.

25-35 is a pain in the ass to be honest, and even after that Barrows is so crowded that until you can get into Avalon city or lyoness safely your struggling.

Necro and buff bot are about your best options for pve, but there not so hot for RvR at the moment, no idea how the forthcoming love will change that, it may do.

O

old.shotgunstow

Necro and buffbot, then respec the buffbot to rejuv and play a cleric they are teh ubar! :D

or optionally then PL a char of your choice :p but then it'd have to be on the buffbot acc :p

D

dracus

My idea was to get BB to 50 asap :) and roll a fotm infil! :D since ive tried both NS and SB at 50...i thought i'd try infil aswell ;)

/Dracus

P.S.
Any ideas on a guild that's both PvE and RvR oriented? mebbe with a good number of lowbies or alt lubbers like me ;)?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by dracus

Any ideas on a guild that's both PvE and RvR oriented? mebbe with a good number of lowbies or alt lubbers like me ;)?

u can try prodigy but they are 100% pure ubar rvr peeps and no pve whatsoever :<

M

mallan

Originally posted by gunner440
u can try prodigy but they are 100% pure ubar rvr peeps and no pve whatsoever :<

LOL rvr and pve maybe wrong way round atm but u never know :p

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by gunner440
here's some advice, dont take gunner seriously ;p

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Kagato.
25-35 is a pain in the ass to be honest, and even after that Barrows is so crowded that until you can get into Avalon city or lyoness safely your struggling.

Necro and buff bot are about your best options for pve, but there not so hot for RvR at the moment, no idea how the forthcoming love will change that, it may do.

If yer gonna play a necro dont expect to group with ANYONE at all. especially when u get to 40+ and want to group in AC.

Just my two penneth from experience.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by dracus

P.S.

Phoenix Legion (not THE Phoenix Legion, which popped up a few weeks ago and pissed our guild off as you can imagine) - we have a mix - a couple in RvR per night, loads exping somewhr around the realm. Most are level 30+, but most have alts.

O

old.Ashgen

Necro's

Necro's are like Manchester United ... no-one likes them except Manchester United fans! ;)

To be honest it isn't the class, it's how the class is played and the people sat at the keyboard.

Clerics are needed in RvR, not the proliferation of buff bots, but real played clerics.

Good luck in Albion mate, and if you need any kit give me a call in game, or drop me a PM, I have mules full of stuff which will start you off.

Regards

Ash

D

dracus

Wut...just realised we're in the same guild on pryd ash :p and I appreciate the offer...might get back to u on that ;)

/Dracus

B

belth

Necro+bot at start, both to 50... Roll necro on bot's acct to PL your RvR toon. Just don't join the stealthzerg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom