alb nice fight at beno!!

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
nice try getting beno.

u didnt even got 2nd door down even tho it was 40albs against 15hibs (3 was animist if u really want to wjan) :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
always does ;)

But yeah, nice attempt albs, think the shrooms made the difference, were you not mezzing them or something? :s

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, to be fair, they had Rambo using a treb against us...

But I was busily dropping big heavy feck orf sized rocks on them from the rooftop, even got a few kills, was rather amused by that.

Almighty Cuchuluhain returns to scare the beejezus outta the albs...

Btw, Evita, thanks for the point blank FZ on me (Pasteur the warden in the unholy lime green armour). I might have been able to beat you without it. Still doubt it would have happened with the 2 saracens lurking in the background (yes, their stealth is THAT bad)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
VidX said:
always does ;)

But yeah, nice attempt albs, think the shrooms made the difference, were you not mezzing them or something? :s

Hard to mezz when there were peeps stood ontop of the bm on the roof of the tower spamming amnesia and NS.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumancer said:
Well, to be fair, they had Rambo using a treb against us...
Yup, it was even easier to spot the treb than normal... it was surrounded by 3 or 4 ML Alb Warlords yelling at the deaf berk operating it (no names = no flames) via /yell, /pm AND /bg chat to stop thinking about farming rps and actually give control of it over to someone who could operate it 30% faster so we might stand a chance of doing some noticeable damage with it :twak:

See, you did get an Alb whine out of this thread after all! Er... just whining at eachother tho... :(

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Hard to mezz when there were peeps stood ontop of the bm on the roof of the tower spamming amnesia and NS.

the shrooms where about 1000 range from bm, max range on sorc mezz is 1875, this giv a max range on 2875 to safe mezz the shrooms.
amnesia and ns got a max range on 2300 even with 15% range this aint close to the max range u could mezz em from :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
range is capped at 10% though, and since ns base ránge is 2300 and sorc base range is 1875 you can't mezz before you get nearsighted.

Edit: Also, how do you get the mezz range to 2875 ?

1875 + 10% = 1875 + 187.5 = 2062.5 right ?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
range is capped at 10% though, and since ns base ránge is 2300 and sorc base range is 1875 you can't mezz before you get nearsighted.

Edit: Also, how do you get the mezz range to 2875 ?

1875 + 10% = 1875 + 187.5 = 2062.5 right ?

this where about mezzing shrooms :) range on shrooms is 1000+1875=2875 :)

and range is capped at 10%+5% from cs=15% :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Most got 9 or 14% range since nailah/gov gives 4 not 5% range.
So its 2043.75 with 9% :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
erm range on shrooms isnt 1875 :0

range on shrooms is 1500 + 1000 cast distance which means you can still be out of range of the mushrooms to mezz them.

dunno where peeps get numbers for mushrooms

i dont delve my shrooms and it goes

range : Think of a number divide by 10 times by 3.5
damage : anything you want baby
duration : depends if im feeling horny

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Awarkle said:
erm range on shrooms isnt 1875 :0

range on shrooms is 1500 + 1000 cast distance which means you can still be out of range of the mushrooms to mezz them.

dunno where peeps get numbers for mushrooms

i dont delve my shrooms and it goes

range : Think of a number divide by 10 times by 3.5
damage : anything you want baby
duration : depends if im feeling horny
Think u misunderstood it all (or am i the f00cked one??), we talk about range on mess is 1875, not shrooms :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hhaha tis is turning into a funneh thread, lemme confuse it more

if ns ligh eld and animist are standing on the same spot point z

The furthest distance an animist can lay his shrooms is point x, which has a radius of point y.

The light eld on the same spot point z can only cast ns a max distance point w (1875 iirc).

Therefore, the enemy can stand far enough back from point y + point x and not in range of point w, u shud b able to mez de shrooms.............

ya understand :p just imagine dem circles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom