Alb & Mid Stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adari

Part of the furniture
We need to work out a system here cos youre getting on my nerves; youre wasting my time by fighting back and having me regen hp's after I kill yous. Why dont we just emote something upon encountering eachother, then you can sit down and get killed and I can get my arpees without having to rest afterwards. You will be able to buff up and get back in no time.

It's a win-win situation, rly.

Thank yous.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
We need to work out a system here cos youre getting on my nerves; youre wasting my time by fighting back and having me regen hp's after I kill yous. Why dont we just emote something upon encountering eachother, then you can sit down and get killed and I can get my arpees without having to rest afterwards. You will be able to buff up and get back in no time.

Thank yous.

tbh lately no1 have gave me any emotions and i had some very nice fights a bit zergy in mid land but hey fun :D daft and his crew is a bit evil altho :p stop being that many :p. and daft fgs stop using that malice proc u totally gimp me all the time cos i forget to use Remedy :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
don't make me beat you to death with my buffbot!

(ok ok so I had 4 guards assiting last time :p)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
ahh see you solved it by bringing a duo buddy , stealth zergin useless piece of xxxx

/regards

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

Thank yous.

some 1 wanna enlarge his e-peen imho...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
ahh see you solved it by bringing a duo buddy , stealth zergin useless piece of xxxx

/regards
im supprices he only brought 1, normaly alot more seem to be around him 4 some odd reason

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
I Lost count of how many times I killed you today m8....

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

Thank yous.

stfu u stupid stealth zerging/adding prick

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Ere C'mon Dafft ur zerg is kinda upsetting when u cant get out of ur own bridge before dying, but hey was kinda fun ;)) 3 of us and god knows how many albs and hibs there was working together..

Nxt time SH will bring out hte stealth zerg show u all how to do it, shame most were doing bits and bobs (like ml1.5 and leveling alts on foreign realms), so i suppose ur all lucky this time :)

regards

Korstes

<3 u all

Adari

Part of the furniture
All this hatred when I'm just trying to suggest one simple thing to help you all save some time!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
useless thread needs a usefull close

can I claim I made it and request it to be closed? :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH nasty mids and hibs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ibtl

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
more adds at bled pls thnx

Ill See what we can conjour up for u other the nxt cple days mate...After we wipe the floor of ur zerg, maybe we should all stand and /hug u? xD

Open for other options if u wanna try suming else :D

Korstes

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I thought it was funny ;) but it's got a bit vicious :p

Fenderon stop posting such rubbish threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom