alb keep take

S

shadybrack

On behalf of the PDC I would like to thank everyone who came to the alb keep take last nite, a nice number came even though it was a lvl 24 ns pming ppl to come :D

Went off to a rocky start took a few keeps though even got to fight some albs in then end!

Thanx again for coming

O

oblivion_6

Yeah nice for us to storm through alb land and really mess things up for them

Cheers all :D

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by oblivion_6
Yeah nice for us to storm through alb land and really mess things up for them

Cheers all :D

When was that?

2 keeps fell so 2Fg of Shadowlords headed to Surs. Pharmed the Hibs that attacked. Killed all 33 and were then joined by 1FG of DF. Retook Eras and then went to Beno. Guards were from some 'Pagan Death Cult' and we wasted a ram on paper doors.

Didn't bother with ram on 2nd door, Beno falls, log to get some sleep for work next day.

Where did you 'mess things up'? All we got was some very nice rp's and 1 wasted ram.

B

Belomar

On behalf of Shadowlords Society, the Rightful Lords of Caer Sursbrooke<tm>, we would like to thank the Hibs that came to knock on the doors of our mighty keep. You proved to be tasty AoE targets! ;) I even earned my suicidal reputation (almost as bad as Ziro, the ice wizz!) by charging out halfway, landing my DoT, and whizzing inside with a posse of Heroes on my behind. :D

That's what you get for killing me when I log into the lord room of Benowyc after having worked half of the afternoon reclaiming the Albion frontier from the Mids!

S

swords

Ziro specced ice???

oh well guess ice wiz is the new FOTM :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by swords
Ziro specced ice???

He's been Ice-specced for err... months and months (immediately after 1.52 was patched)... but he has been playing on Prydwen for the last 3 months.

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by dakeyras
When was that?

lol we took it fool i didnt mention anything about defending it after we took it :p

as always everyone rushes to DF once its open so the numbers dissapeared

And when we first came and took beno we took a couple of keeps after that on monday and sunday thats what i was referring to :)

man u albs you really know how to get on my tits lol

edit: now i know why i couldnt call my shade skilgannon :p

O

oblivion_6

Re: Re: alb keep take

Originally posted by Belomar
That's what you get for killing me when I log into the lord room of Benowyc after having worked half of the afternoon reclaiming the Albion frontier from the Mids!

Rofl that was magic everyone spamming there cast buttons and u trying to run away :)

its the kinda thing screenshot keys are made for

B

Belomar

Originally posted by swords
Don't go accusing Ziro of being a FotM roller, he was one of the first new ice wizzies when we got the respec patch (after all of the venerable ice wizzies such as Stekeltje, The, Aoe, and Madryoch). :) Ziro's deathspam in Emain was the reason Fatalitys respecced ice, even.

B

Belomar

Re: Re: Re: alb keep take

Originally posted by oblivion_6
Rofl that was magic everyone spamming there cast buttons and u trying to run away :)
Ack, took 10 minutes extra time to do the dishes, and when I log in, I log in to the sound of PBAE. Darn it, I knew I should have skipped the dishes and gone immediately back to logging in as my spider sense told me, but I didn't. :( On the bright side, most of the damage must have been done by the keep lord and archers, so I can't have been worth much RPs. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread