alb > hib

K

katt!

<[CF]Eblessair> strange, no albs have posted any 'WE OWN JOO' posts yet, something is wrong!

O

old.chipper

dont start a flame plz tonight was a great battle by both sides no one owned any one more or less we all took heavy casualties

E

Ensceptifica

Albs were very well organised, Hibs were poorly motivated.

Even if the Albs hadn't managed to take the relic, I'd have said their teamwork completely wiped Hibs' off the chart.

F

Filth79

Well, i fucking own you all damn noobies. My spear whipes out entire mid and alb armys !!!

W

Whandall

< knocks on Filths shoulder>

shhhhhhhht youre not Karam

F

Filth79

nope, I'm not Karam... he always runs away when I wield my big spear... ehum... don't get that sentance wrong plz :p
I kinda own Karam on a daily basis so I'm not him.

W

Whandall

<thinks about starting a petition for "saferspears/poles">

W

Whandall

Ermm excuse me...you > Karam? Tahts impossible!! And im sure he would agree to me in that point.

Karam = GOD

So there cant be a higher instance :confused:

F

Filth79

Well since god does not exist I must be the highest ranked diety.

O

old.LandShark

if i may sidetrack the discussion for a moment here...
Filth, seriously. Don't set out to become the next Karam of the barrysworld forums. If you're serious, which you aren't, it would merely be laughable. As you aren't serious and you're just doing it for attention... it's pathetic ;p

F

Filth79

I might seem pathetic to you, as you are mere sheep under my command and thus you don't understand my words.

sidenote: still owns Karam anyday

T

theroy

Originally posted by Filth79
I might seem pathetic to you, as you are mere sheep under my command and thus you don't understand my words.

sidenote: still owns Karam anyday

lol who are you?

Users who are viewing this thread