Alb/Excal Set groups

Gamah

Banned
What decent set groups still run a minstrel on excal these days, pretty much fuck all groups on alb/prydwen, so I am kinda looking out for good groups on excal who use minstrels still :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
not many, and alot of mincers looking for the spot in the ones that do! :)

Tilda

Gamah said:
What decent set groups still run a minstrel on excal these days, pretty much fuck all groups on alb/prydwen, so I am kinda looking out for good groups on excal who use minstrels still :p

Mincer
Scout
Inf

:wub:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

ya but u will get a group instantly compared to someone like me who has no rr :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
:p Not my style ;)

Wish the 1476538909 other alb stealthers that camp oriens bridge on pryd were as honourable as you. Running in a fg yesterday . Now the alb zerg we could handle but not the insta scout/infil/mincer x 300 that popped on our support :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

You should see the luck i have doing /b cleric lfg at CS appears that most groups would rather get farmed that have a cleric. Think i would have more success getting a group as a BB.

Its quiet hard to find groups, especially when half the guild are not on or doing other stuff :) Think last good group i had was with GoL a few weeks ago.

:m00:

Tilda

Marc said:
Wish the 1476538909 other alb stealthers that camp oriens bridge on pryd were as honourable as you. Running in a fg yesterday . Now the alb zerg we could handle but not the insta scout/infil/mincer x 300 that popped on our support :(

Marc!

a) add me to msn!

b) what guild/class/charachter name are you playing on pryd?

Marc

FH is my second home
PM me your msn and I will add you

As for pryd, marchegiani, blademaster, marsh horde.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
You should see the luck i have doing /b cleric lfg at CS appears that most groups would rather get farmed that have a cleric. Think i would have more success getting a group as a BB.

Its quiet hard to find groups, especially when half the guild are not on or doing other stuff :) Think last good group i had was with GoL a few weeks ago.

Same with my cleric.... maybe its just all my chars :p

Marc said:
Wish the 1476538909 other alb stealthers that camp oriens bridge on pryd were as honourable as you. Running in a fg yesterday . Now the alb zerg we could handle but not the insta scout/infil/mincer x 300 that popped on our support

You can't complain about alb stealthers if you are in their realm. YOU are the one invading.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
PM me your msn and I will add you

As for pryd, marchegiani, blademaster, marsh horde.

free rp´s for my skald hunny:)))

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:
free rp´s for my skald hunny:)))

If you want to get to marc you'll have to get throu...

nevermind, its marc, keel him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom