Alb Classic Leveling

Keitan

Banned
Im gonna roll a theurgist today or tomorrow and was wondering if anyone would like to level with me ? starting at level one. A Necromancer would be good so it would go fast or a tank or a sorc with pom!: ) if you want to drop me a pm or reply here kk thx

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Im gonna roll a theurgist today or tomorrow and was wondering if anyone would like to level with me ? starting at level one. A Necromancer would be good so it would go fast or a tank or a sorc with pom!: ) if you want to drop me a pm or reply here kk thx

IN USA servers u can buy blue pom charges!! search CM for drought and lots should come up

they vary in price from 1g-20g+ but most prices 5-10g and they have 9 charges and last for 20 mins....

you can also buy blue buffs pots for same price search cm for Elixir and tons will come up.. st st-con dex dex-quick , intel .. af .. and lots more.. well worth it imo helps enourmasly.

P.S THESE POTS ARE FOR LVL5+

Keitan

Banned
QuickStix said:
IN USA servers u can buy blue pom charges!! search CM for drought and lots should come up

they vary in price from 1g-20g+ but most prices 5-10g and they have 9 charges and last for 20 mins....

you can also buy blue buffs pots for same price search cm for Elixir and tons will come up.. st st-con dex dex-quick , intel .. af .. and lots more.. well worth it imo helps enourmasly.

P.S THESE POTS ARE FOR LVL5+

thing is i dont have 1g-20g

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Roll a necromancer and farm some cash, then camp for tinderboxes. It's how I did it on mid, used a Warlock to farm cash, items and tinderboxes for leveling my skald. You'll struggle to find someone from FH on Alb most have gone Midgard or Hib.

Everz

FH is my second home
Kami said:
Roll a necromancer and farm some cash, then camp for tinderboxes. It's how I did it on mid, used a Warlock to farm cash, items and tinderboxes for leveling my skald. You'll struggle to find someone from FH on Alb most have gone Midgard or Hib.
afaik me n bugz(stalkin bastard) gone alb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom