alb = bastids on test server

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I mean comeon guys get a life. camping DF mid entrance so no one can move and get there free armor etc.. :eek:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
and also what is with the ability for a Scout to see me when I have 40+9stealth+master of stealth 3 and he can see me from id say 1000range or so ?(he was also only RR3 for some reason not sure) I could see him aiming the bow : me but he was out of range for a scount to see me ?? if that makes sence

Tomtefan

Fledgling Freddie
If you would ebay some more accounts then you would know the answer to that question without thinking!

(So what are you waiting for?)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
and also what is with the ability for a Scout to see me when I have 40+9stealth+master of stealth 3 and he can see me from id say 1000range or so ?(he was also only RR3 for some reason not sure) I could see him aiming the bow : me but he was out of range for a scount to see me ?? if that makes sence

It's called True Sight

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Tomtefan said:
If you would ebay some more accounts then you would know the answer to that question without thinking!

GO FUCK YOUR SELF

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
fucking noob you dont get TS on NF

Could say that in a nice way also couldnt ya? Did I call you a fucking noob when telling you it could be probably true sight? I had checked the realm abbilities on this site http://www.ping.de/~sven/daoc/configurator.html to check if TS was on the NF realm abbilities list and I saw it there so assumed it was...But then I checked again on the camelot herald site and wanted to post here but hey you beat me to it. Now drink your milk and go to bed cause 12 year old kids aren't supposed te be up at this time.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
Could say that in a nice way also couldnt ya? Did I call you a fucking noob when telling you it could be probably true sight? I had checked the realm abbilities on this site http://www.ping.de/~sven/daoc/configurator.html to check if TS was on the NF realm abbilities list and I saw it there so assumed it was...But then I checked again on the camelot herald site and wanted to post here but hey you beat me to it. Now drink your milk and go to bed cause 12 year old kids aren't supposed te be up at this time.

yeah yeah sorry I saw the post after what you put taht put me in a bad mood so sorry :< as you are a former guildy(hugz) and lol @ 12 year old kids :eek:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
yeah yeah sorry I saw the post after what you put taht put me in a bad mood so sorry :< as you are a former guildy(hugz) and lol @ 12 year old kids :eek:

hmm former guildy...on excal or prydwen? and sorry bout that kiddie thing but you kinda pissed me off too :p :cheers:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
hmm former guildy...on excal or prydwen? and sorry bout that kiddie thing but you kinda pissed me off too :p :cheers:

Prydwen, I played Milkybar for over 3 years im sure you remember me from the orignal DOtC crew :clap:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Prydwen, I played Milkybar for over 3 years im sure you remember me from the orignal DOtC crew :clap:

lol hi Milky :D

damn of course I remember you...hmm those were the days when I was in DOtC...Missing Altron and stuff :(

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
lol hi Milky :D

damn of course I remember you...hmm those were the days when I was in DOtC...Missing Altron and stuff :(

lol yeah same I still speak to him via email now and then tho xD
gone mid now just finished leveling my BD lol realy for Nf and just started doing Artifacts..(this will be my forth char iv toaed now :< )

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
That site lists OF RAs, not NF, check the herald for a list of NF RAs.

Marc

FH is my second home
Tomtefan said:

rofl

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
fucking noob you dont get TS on NF

Hmm, I thought that anyone who'd not got a US account was a NF noob now?

Especially as most people haven't got on yet !

Darzil

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
UndyingAngel said:
I mean comeon guys get a life. camping DF mid entrance so no one can move and get there free armor etc.. :eek:

probably returning the favour - mids were doing that to the albs earlier when Isle of Glass was down so no chance to use the chests either...

they did move on eventually though.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
probably returning the favour - mids were doing that to the albs earlier when Isle of Glass was down so no chance to use the chests either...

they did move on eventually though.

It was all part of our plan to make sure Alb's couldn't properly beta-test NF. That way when it goes live they will encounter 'teh bugz0rz!!!' and we will pwn you with our Savages! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom