Alb advice needed

Dard

Part of the furniture
Started leveling a few toons on the Devon cluster but not sure of where to xp. I have a borrowed lvl 50 RR2 wizzie in sh1t gear & i've been levelling in the frontiers on those bainshee mobs & dragonsworn thingys that insta pop but i'm bored of being killed by the US verisions of Horner ;p

So any suggestions where to go, just a decent camp of yellow / org to lvl 50's would be good.

I've got a necro & cleric to lvl 30, is it better to just level them together or should i try & twink the wizzie & find a p/l grp? (bearing in mind gear is wtf expensive)

Or whats the best alb p/l set up?

Any other advice is cool too :england:

Tx in advance
Dard.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I found that the padfoots near bold or teh skeles near berks are good locs to p/l at. the xp is better from these mobs than cyrheaths or minions. I used to get ganked occasionally but the xp bonus made it faster there than in si or classic zones.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
best bet is get a PL group with ice wizzy + shield pally + blocker + cleric with leeches, use your necro as a leech, get him to high level 40s, then PL your cleric with him, be sigh untell you get your cleric to level 40ish, i have done things like this many times, with any luck all chars should be level 50 with in days, reguarding gear: on ice wizzy just cap dex and int and some decent con with some random gear, a necro doesent need decent gear niether does a cleric, then sort out your mains with decent gear due to you having usefull level 50s in which to farm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom