alb 8 ywain man

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hopefully more interest than last time now that transfer date is confirmed dunno what we will run yet sort out people first gogo.

Edit: or any mid or hib grps that need an extra ;p?

uron

Loyal Freddie
Ill happily play a char if needed, got a cabba ready to go almost! needs a new temp thts about it!
will pl and temp a char also if needed!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bump cmon people moar! mucho fun to be had here, considering running a full tank group :) prob something along the lines of:

I know 1 cleric looks iffy but it works really well if the friar is played properly.

Cleric
Rejuv Friar
Minstrel
Sorc
Merc
Merc
Arms
Pala - Me

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Bump cmon people moar! mucho fun to be had here, considering running a full tank group :) prob something along the lines of:

I know 1 cleric looks iffy but it works really well if the friar is played properly.

Cleric
Rejuv Friar
Minstrel
Sorc
Merc
Merc
Arms
Pala - Me
You have seen to many Fallros movies :p

But looking forward to fighting you on Ywain, will be sure to go all in on ze cleric :m00:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You have seen to many Fallros movies :p

But looking forward to fighting you on Ywain, will be sure to go all in on ze cleric :m00:

not building the setup based off movies :) making it based off personal experience over the past few nights and by all means go for the cleric :> you won't touch it.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

Cleric
Rejuv Friar
Minstrel
Sorc
Merc
Merc
Arms
Pala - Me

No thuerg or tic makes baby jesus cry :'(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Just got my sorc transfered.. It was 8l2 back in the days, but somehow mythic changed that to 7l8.. Cba reporting it, im just happy its there :)

Anyhow, i might be up for it. Moust of the time i spent on it have been solo, but it could be fun to try it out in a group.

/Myg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No thuerg or tic makes baby jesus cry :'(

Only to people who can't play without :) video being made atm with group we've been running the past few nights (group setup varies alot but has no sorc no theurg no tic no wizard no cabalist)

one we ran last night was

Cleric / RR12L6
Cleric / RR9L4
Pala / RR7L2 / rear field bg bot for clerics if rear field is clear assists 1st assist train or 2nd if called for
Pala / RR11L6 / 1st assist train MA
Necro / RR10L4 / 250AF debuff on 1st MA + nukeage (reaver if no necro is available for aoe abs debuff/interupts/twf)
Merc / RR8L6 / follows 1st assist train
Arms / rr9LX / 2nd assist train/own targets/bards/shamans
Minstrel / rr11LX / sticks to healers like glue

casters get hit for capped damage all the time after necro AF debuff so they die faster than people can keep up with heals (thats providing they arent interupted by the minstrel which 90% of the time they are) and anything with chain or scale on go down like they have cloth on.

Hero in moose being prime example, he died in less than 6 seconds while being healed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
LOL, ye coz thats the ONLY thing a well played reaver has to offer......... :twak:

its the only thing you need in a high rr tank train you clearly dont understand how fast people die with a necro debuff.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
would be glad to nab the cleric or minst spot if you're still building a grp

Septina

Part of the furniture
Only to people who can't play without :) video being made atm with group we've been running the past few nights (group setup varies alot but has no sorc no theurg no tic no wizard no cabalist)

one we ran last night was

Cleric / RR12L6
Cleric / RR9L4
Pala / RR7L2 / rear field bg bot for clerics if rear field is clear assists 1st assist train or 2nd if called for
Pala / RR11L6 / 1st assist train MA
Necro / RR10L4 / 250AF debuff on 1st MA + nukeage (reaver if no necro is available for aoe abs debuff/interupts/twf)
Merc / RR8L6 / follows 1st assist train
Arms / rr9LX / 2nd assist train/own targets/bards/shamans
Minstrel / rr11LX / sticks to healers like glue

casters get hit for capped damage all the time after necro AF debuff so they die faster than people can keep up with heals (thats providing they arent interupted by the minstrel which 90% of the time they are) and anything with chain or scale on go down like they have cloth on.

Hero in moose being prime example, he died in less than 6 seconds while being healed.

You forgot to add that the necro is bugged to hell and back and it's dot interrupts every tick which is close to the only reason why you run one. ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You forgot to add that the necro is bugged to hell and back and it's dot interrupts every tick which is close to the only reason why you run one. ^^

run one purly for the AF debuff :p as for necro being bugged they are bugged in many ways atm facilitate painworking isnt working properly atm sometimes pet wont cast after using it etc xd going to enjoy the tank train tonight me thinks with 2 str relics + necro debuffer ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom