Alb´s and Hib´s RvR??

Conie

Fledgling Freddie
Lo...
I go Emain(Singel 20:10) and i see only Mid´s. Where is all Hib´s and Mid´s? Where is GA(Wave Golden Aye :clap: )?

Greet Conie :m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
i give you the short answer.

albs and hibs been zerged out of existance by mids.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
To many mids camping around key areas where groups cross paths often, (mg's/silo/bowl/DCX) so cant really do much atm without a counter zerg :)

Got bored yestoday when everytime I jumped something a group would add (fotm!) or aldorans sb pet would uncover me and the other stealthers in the area :)

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
i give you the short answer.

albs and hibs been zerged out of existance by mids.

^^^ people get sick of not being able to have a fg vs fg fight after trying for 7 hours :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Reason: Mid/Pryd has/had more RvR guild groups running than Alb/Hib usualy. This makes it impossible for Alb/Hib randoms to RvR, so they stop. The only enemies to Mid randoms is Alb/Hib RvR guild's who are usualy occupied with Mid RvR guild groups.

In other words. Random Mids have a safety blanket, random Albs & Hibs will get owned by Mid gank groups as soon as they enter Emain.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
These types of threads are getting very zzz, if you havent figured out why hibs and allbs arent rvr'ing by now from the activity past few weeks and all the other threads and posts that are exactly like this one then you must have a white cane and a labrador at your feet.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry we can't get to Emain through gank groups camping Bolg-Emain route ;)

GA will run GGs soon hopefully, but atm we're a bit tired and rest in PvE :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom