Ahtlehson is back. Or is he?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings people!

The ol' strafe o maniac bonedancer Ahtlehson is back. Or thinking of it. How's the RvR these days? Are the ol' friends still here in Midgard?
Has Horner hanged himself already? How's today? :)

So many questions.

Everz

FH is my second home
Greetings people!

The ol' strafe o maniac bonedancer Ahtlehson is back. Or thinking of it. How's the RvR these days? Are the ol' friends still here in Midgard?
Has Horner hanged himself already? How's today? :)

So many questions.
deleted your bd, your nerfed.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
balance restored, irvr in alb
horner not as active as b4
so all is swell

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
just to give me input playing both eu/us
if you cba to lvl again(that goes really fast nowdays) go us (more ppl more servers to choose from, and all english , even eu time have more ppl)

well i have nothing good to say about eu really :) reactivated played twice /qtd
running around trying to get solo/duo fights getting zerged buy the leet fg´s dident do it for me.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Athle :)

Where have u been hiding u git :)

EotR is still alive .. not as much on dyvet (pryd/excal) as on limors (ava/lyo) where we play hib... Mainly due to the larger population :)

Think pip is on hes wl atm on pryd though :)

Vent server is up as most time so just pop on in and say hi

/Mirk

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Athle :)

Where have u been hiding u git :)

EotR is still alive .. not as much on dyvet (pryd/excal) as on limors (ava/lyo) where we play hib... Mainly due to the larger population :)

Think pip is on hes wl atm on pryd though :)

Vent server is up as most time so just pop on in and say hi

/Mirk

Well. I were in the world of gimpcraft, gimping around. Damn, how could I? But will see if I'm coming back. Depends of my WoW guildmate. He is giving out his US account to DAoC.

Will see. Happy to see that peeps are still playing. I tried to log into our personal vent server but I couldnt for some reason. EDIT: Whee, I connected the server now. Amazing..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
deleted your bd, your nerfed.

Posts like this make the game harder for returning people. You shouldn't be allowed to speak in threads like this.

Ahtlehson, live EU still has some action going on in the clusters; but going to US would most probably be better as the server populations are around 2000 and there's constant RvR/Better PvE and even a higher population PvP server.

Depends where you'd rather play.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Matey gave his account now to US servers.
So wave Ahtlehson good bye and see me at Gareth server Hibernia.

I'm downloading patches at the moment and figuring out what char I should make.

Everz

FH is my second home
Posts like this make the game harder for returning people. You shouldn't be allowed to speak in threads like this.

Ahtlehson, live EU still has some action going on in the clusters; but going to US would most probably be better as the server populations are around 2000 and there's constant RvR/Better PvE and even a higher population PvP server.

Depends where you'd rather play.

telling it like it is, 1.89 wont be seen on euro till early august i bet.

B

Barrett

I wish eversmall and overdriven would stop trolling every forum trying to post farm like little children in thier aim to be like gamah and keep thier crap in off topic.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf, why you turn every freaking thread into a mindless spam thread? :p
My thread, my rules! Bwahaha! :p

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf, why you turn every freaking thread into a mindless spam thread? :p
My thread, my rules! Bwahaha! :p

Bahh what do u care athle ... ur going US servers anyway u git :p

I guess ur not ewul enough for us :flame:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Another wrecker of solo fights leaves for the US :clap:

Everz

FH is my second home
I wish eversmall and overdriven would stop trolling every forum trying to post farm like little children in thier aim to be like gamah and keep thier crap in off topic.

gamwho?

and lol at mas, all you did on your warlock was add

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats what you assume, in the whole 3 months i played a warlock i never added and stayed solo.

But even Ath added whenever he wanted more noticably DC when it was good before the fucktards like fatload and the stealth grps screwed it all up.

Everz

FH is my second home
Thats what you assume, in the whole 3 months i played a warlock i never added and stayed solo.

But even Ath added whenever he wanted more noticably DC when it was good before the fucktards like fatload and the stealth grps screwed it all up.

lol fatload was a laugh, was fun how he made jokes out of the hypocrite solo'rs :worthy:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I added on the fucktards, exactly. The ones that ruined my game play. Fair enough imo.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, you don't even know what you are talking about.
Get a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom