Ahillies back in thid :>

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
hey i got board so i re-rolled my merc into thid having lots of fun seems to be lots of grp action atm.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
WB ahillies :)
i am suiting up my Battlebard fully now so i will have to duel u again ( but plz dont use dirty tricks this time :twak: ;) )

i am the hugh firb all in pink :p

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
WB ahillies :)
i am suiting up my Battlebard fully now so i will have to duel u again ( but plz dont use dirty tricks this time :twak: ;) )

i am the hugh firb all in pink :p

rolf i didnt use DT in duels just when 5 stealthers on me

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well i remember 1 dueling nite wen i was dueling u i had D.tricks on me so i assumed it was u :clap:

ah well i will be in thid as soon as my comp is fixed :(

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
ahh sry i used DT couse ur a vamp and u was level 25 :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
nice duel there ahilles. we both beckon for a duel, i lead you to a safe area. and you wanker m8 infil added on me. looks like you were grouped cause i saw you both at ab before together. so take your bullshit about duels somewhere else. k?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
HEY!!!...in fairness ahilles is a fair dueler m8, so u got added on...tbh NEVER expect to get a fair duel unless its a dueling nite at ab/hb/mb..soz m8 its just the truth!

ps.I will be bak in thid wen i fix my com :(

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
i was level 22 ur a vamp level 24 i got free gear and i told the infil to go away and u started with lots of power

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
so take your bullshit about duels somewhere else. k?

i got ganked by you and your vamp friend today on my new Wiz. That any better? :(

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Blackjack said:
i got ganked by you and your vamp friend today on my new Wiz. That any better? :(

i never said anything about duels did i?

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Ahillies is a fair player and must say he's one of the only albs out there i respect. Btw thx for the great duels the other night m8 :cheers:

On a side note, it would be really great to see some more albs in decent gear who doesn't roll a crush merc :>

PS: to the rest of the albies, less zerg plz more "fair" play :) try a 1on1 once in a while without adds or heals, u might actually get a little challenge :>
A little whine from my side yeah, but the last few days iv'e been steam rolled over and over by u tossers, and then emote spammed :wanker: Get some dignity/honor ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note, it would be really great to see some more albs in decent gear who doesn't roll a crush merc :>

just summed up 9/10 albs in thid m8 :worthy: don't enjoy thid as much really when every merc i meet is crush

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
shriri nice duels there :) first was a fluke i cant beat a fully buffed champ un buffed

uron

Loyal Freddie
Dueled u on my infil yday..posionblade. u hit really hard, was like being stamped on, hope the poison hurt though hehe. although thid is getting boring atm, need to start dueling realm mates...getting desperate lol.

Uron
(poisonblade, thid alt)

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i remember u poisonblade :p tbh i felt like an asshole after killing u ^^ first of all i was buffed and u werent, u were bluecon and u didn't get a chance to get off PA/Backstab on me... all odds were on my side :)
!BUT! yeah, ur poison did hurt a little.. :p

C u out there :fluffle:

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Well Ahillies, everytime i have fought you, you have used the old run through cheating bastard trick, i don't think your a fair player at all. I never run through, stand toe to toe till one or the other falls, try it sometime, you might still beat me!!

Btw my alt is Vaarga, a Vamp.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh atm ahillies just running in fg's wich is silly 1nce me new NS suite is done and level 24 and lvl 4 il take him down easy

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Tbh atm ahillies just running in fg's wich is silly 1nce me new NS suite is done and level 24 and lvl 4 il take him down easy

okies il be rdy <buffed this time>

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Ahillies, try to duel my vamp without 5 stealthers around k ? :)
And don't tell me my vamp is overpowered when you're playing a HO merc (and crush .... ) always leeching/zerging, so see you later in Thid :)

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Ahillies, try to duel my vamp without 5 stealthers around k ? :)
And don't tell me my vamp is overpowered when you're playing a HO merc (and crush .... ) always leeching/zerging, so see you later in Thid :)

lol do i control all albs now? can i tell them to go away? why dont u try get more hibs pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom