Ahh, Grey, thats much better .....

L

LunarDarkShadow

Thanks for the new colour scheme.

Much more homely for us DAoC refugees :D

S

SFXman

Hmph.... I liked my super-happy green... I will be slowing down on my posts now, since there is no more super-energizing color scheme.
Bit dull... more "neutral" and more "midgardian" tbh.
:(

D

Damini

Nooooooooooooooo! This isn't here to stay is it?? Is it??

Trebz? Treeeebz?? I don't like it!! Make the green come back!

*Damini starts desperately clicking her red shiny shoe heels*

There's no place like home.... There's no place like home....

B

Brinx

'Trebz is busy breaking various website things right now. Please leave a message after the beep.'

S

SFXman

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy! The green is back for me at least!

T

Trebz

Damn VB, somethings broken in the backend database stuff, when i created a new styleset and applied the styles to it, it overrode the default styleset and applied the colours to the rest of the forums, had to swiftly backtrack on that one...

Looking into why it did it, this will obviously delay the colour change, although people didnt seem to like it :)

D

Damini

Brinx - Nobody Expects Ze Camelot Inquisition!!!

I will hunt you from thread to thread until you explain ze avatar!!

S

SFXman

Well Trebz, I don't mind this or the other.
Damini, yours isn't very normal either :D

B

Brinx

A disgruntled cat being having a bath in a washingup bowl. I'm sure there's some kind of symbolism in there somewhere.

D

Damini

Comparatively it is massively normal, I thank you very much!

Me as a youngster, or rigamortised cat snuff photography.. hmmm....

Edit:// Ahhh... I see. Is it disgruntled because it is, infact, dead?

D

Depape

Originally posted by Trebz
Looking into why it did it, this will obviously delay the colour change, although people didnt seem to like it :)

I DID like it, I really really really did!!!

B

Brinx

Originally posted by Damini
Edit:// Ahhh... I see. Is it disgruntled because it is, infact, dead?

More to do with what the hands are doing behind it. But beyond that, it's between myself, mittens and a suspect looking empty bottle.

/em quickly changes the topic to the nice weather we're having...

S

SFXman

A disgruntled cat being having a bath in a washingup bowl. I'm sure there's some kind of symbolism in there somewhere.
Hmm let me see... maybe it means that you are a disgruntled individual in the midst of a hibbie green forum or something in that general direction.
Damini, a youngster at the wheel of an automobile, not very normal I am sure, I bet you crashed every two meters! :D
I DID like it, I really really really did!!!
Well it reminded me of a UO character of mine right after a session with a few PKs.

D

dozigden

Damn I didnt even get to see the grey!

(I bet theres a lot of confused people on the BW forums wondering why it went grey - heh heh)

Appreciate the efforts Trebz

S

SFXman

Hehee.... it was only on for a very short moment :)
Had time to make a few posts then *poof* and it was back to the usual green.

W

Wij

It's not even the right green any more. 'Tis a dark day on BW indeed :(

S

SFXman

Yeah well, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. new colors in soon I suppose.

O

old.Kez

Is there any reason (other than the brief increased work-load) why you couldn't implement skins or colour presets, Trebz old bean?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Kez
Is there any reason (other than the brief increased work-load) why you couldn't implement skins or colour presets, Trebz old bean?
Ooo.... sounds fun. Many forums have had this :p
You do mean being able to choose from one..... right?

T

Trebz

Originally posted by Kez

Well as i just explained, creating another skinset doesnt work properly at the moment, when you change the colours in it, it affects the default colours on the board, so effectively you may have 2 sets, but they still have the same colours. Once thats fixed i'll look into seperate colour schemes.

D

dozigden

Hehe, I've just added some filters to my web proxy for *.barrysworld.com - changes all the bright greens to greys:)

I've left them the main background dark green, otherwise the buttons and everything look silly.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Dozigden
Hehe, I've just added some filters to my web proxy for *.barrysworld.com - changes all the bright greens to greys:)

I've left them the main background dark green, otherwise the buttons and everything look silly.
Hehehehe.... nice one :D
But I think I'd rather have the colors changed properly ;)

D

dozigden

Yeah, Id rather have them changed properly - but this way i save my eyes now *grin*

O

old.Kharos

These colours are not soo bad to read :)

I likes the idea of skins though :)

Ta for the work Trebz

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Wij
wtf u doing here kez ?
I'm not entirely sure, at some point someone mentioned the grey and I've evidently ended up here, only reading this thread, because its got the little "repsonse" icon :/

I'll leave now.

S

SFXman

Kharos, actually this green color layout is pretty nice to use.... sort of energizing but then again soothing. I like it!
But I didn't mind the grey look that was here for like 10 minutes yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom