Ahem!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Allow me to introduce you to my new little dog :)

005-large.jpg

Looks like butter wouldnt melt , but is actively engaged in eating my whole house. He's a Golden Retriever, he was 12 weeks old in that photo, and his name's Mossy :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
005-large.jpg

Looks like butter wouldnt melt , but is actively engaged in eating my whole house. He's a Golden Retriever,

Hahahaha, get used to that. My goldie ate our garden aswell as our house. Thank god he's eventually calmed down though :), still r0x breed.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He really is going to be huge throd. Look at his bloody paws in the first pic!

Damini

Part of the furniture
My goldie ate EVERYTHING too. He'd suck the chocolates off the christmas tree, leaving bare branches behind and piles of needles on the floor. He ate a pair of tights, and pooped out a solitary foot, making my mum stand on it while practically crying with horror, and having to shout at him until he ran away, causing a very unpleasant extraction. He ate a sponge, sicked it up, and rather handily it all self-cleaned, becoming just a vomit soaked brick of absorbancy. He ate used tissues - he was never happier than when someone had a cold. He ate horse manure.

You're going to have fun :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Here's mine, a few old photo's taken in May I think. Her names Noodle and she's a Jug(Jack Russell + Pug).

n564905400_1524357_8212.jpg
n564905400_1524358_8445.jpg
n564905400_1528175_6235.jpg

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My goldie ate EVERYTHING too. He'd suck the chocolates off the christmas tree, leaving bare branches behind and piles of needles on the floor. He ate a pair of tights, and pooped out a solitary foot, making my mum stand on it while practically crying with horror, and having to shout at him until he ran away, causing a very unpleasant extraction. He ate a sponge, sicked it up, and rather handily it all self-cleaned, becoming just a vomit soaked brick of absorbancy. He ate used tissues - he was never happier than when someone had a cold. He ate horse manure.

Wow, never heard of people having such problems with a goldfish before.

throdgrain

FH is my second home

lol cant wait :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
dogs, now theres a lower animal I can relate to. You can teach dogs cool stuff - I do hope you have grand plans for tricks and skills, throd?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i used to have a lab/alsation cross, particularly loved wires

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Well, Ive just got in from work to find out he was left alone for one hour, and has pulled up the kitchen flooring and eaten a bit of it ...

Clown

Part of the furniture
My dog ate our burglar alarm and the baby gate we bought to keep him from going upstairs :) At least he knew to shit on the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom