agronom inc!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Why couldnt they have just called it something that made sence? thats easy to remember? :eek6:

its like Gwynndeau in Alb SI, who would call a place gwynndeau??? and why?? surely "that place with sidi innit" would be easier?? :eek7: I mean 'tesco' would've been more preferable to a word I cant pronounce, much less spell. :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:
Why couldnt they have just called it something that made sence? thats easy to remember? :eek6:

its like Gwynndeau in Alb SI, who would call a place gwynndeau??? and why?? surely "that place with sidi innit" would be easier?? :eek7: I mean 'tesco' would've been more preferable to a word I cant pronounce, much less spell. :(

try going to wales, scotland or ireland, honestly they spell things differently there, its true !

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:

Actually, its Gwyddneau =P

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pronounced "gwithny" or something a bit like that I'm told.

Rather amusing that there's a Clifton (suspension) bridge there too ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Zede said:
try going to wales, scotland or ireland, honestly they spell things differently there, its true !

Lies! make them stop! :( its not true!! its not!!!

btw, This might help you (look at 4a) :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:

Sidi is in Caldey :twak:

lol

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
pronounced "gwithny" or something a bit like that I'm told.

Rather amusing that there's a Clifton (suspension) bridge there too ;)

And it full of of weird characters irl :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
all the welsh have sheep morph !

oh sorry thats wow....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Is there any real place in england that is / was called Caer Sidi ? Like a legendary castle or somethin ?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
fettoken said:
Is there any real place in england that is / was called Caer Sidi ? Like a legendary castle or somethin ?

Just like that real place called Camelot yeh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom