Aggro Magnet LF Pbaoe Nuker

O

old.Galieran

Title says almost all.

I´m a lvl 22 defensive paladin and I´m looking for a Pbaoe Ice Wizard to defend.
I would like for us to wack red-purp cons on a dayly basis from X o´clock to Y o´clock, making safe and good xp, untill we both ding.

If you are of a higher lvl than me atm, like 30 or sumthing, don´t worry, I just lost my job, so I have time to play DAoC a lot in order to catch up to you.
If you are of lower lvl than me atm, like 17ish I wont mind grouping til you catch up:)

p.s:
I will leave the server in a month in order to help Cutting-Edge on the PvP-server, so we better ding 50 fast, tihi!

T

Tleilax

Originally posted by old.Galieran

If you are of a higher lvl than me atm, like 30 or sumthing, don´t worry, I just lost my job, so I have time to play DAoC a lot in order to catch up to you.

Pfftt been playing too much eh?

G

grebneklaf

Galie i am disapointed.............. you forgotten all about me now.

P

Pouget

Originally posted by old.Galieran
Title says almost all.

I´m a lvl 22 defensive paladin and I´m looking for a Pbaoe Ice Wizard to defend.
I would like for us to wack red-purp cons on a dayly basis from X o´clock to Y o´clock, making safe and good xp, untill we both ding.

p.s:
I will leave the server in a month in order to help Cutting-Edge on the PvP-server, so we better ding 50 fast, tihi!

Why not join <Point Blank> then? We only level by PBAoEing. So far we've met only on Sundays, but who knows, we might change that to a few times a week. Most of the chars are now 20-24 (ruling the BGs :D) and we need more paladins.

Wedge/Anoob is the GM, so PM him here or ingame.

Edit: Oh yeah, see you in PvP, I'm also joining CE :)

O

old.Galieran

Point Blank, huh?

Why haven´t I heard of you before.

And no, Wedge is not a noob

F

Flimgoblin

because you've not done a search on the forums for pbaoe? :)

Anoob is his character name :rolleyes:

W

-Wedge-

You'll have more luck finding me as Magmatic though ;)

D

Danya

Having played alb and hib, I'm still amazed at how unwilling albs are to use PBAE. It rocks. Use it. Support your ice wizzies!

O

old.LandShark

God knows Danyan... I deleted my ice wiz when i realised how much better my mana eld was, not to mention my supp. SM on Andred....
to <Point Blank>, ever thought of getting some sorcs for the cold debuff? Not that i have one you understand, merely throwing the idea out. =)

F

Flimgoblin

met an ice wizard yesterday, (had just asked randomly what spec she was, ice she says! woohoo! :))

made lots of xp pbaoeing the poor Stonecrush clan.

Poor thing hadn't used PBAoE to xp before!!!! outrage!

Damned albs ;)

W

-Wedge-

The problem we have is, we cant add a Sorc to the team, since we're already 'full' ... Albion has too many skills on too many classes...

Although we do have a lot of Ice wizards in a group (3), it has saved our ass more then once... Since it has often happend that the healer can only keep up for so long with healing, and with 2 (or 1) Ice wizard, she either couldnt keep up, or ran OOP due to the number of mobs on the tanks... (We usually take 3-6 purples per pull)

Debuffs are very nice, but without space in the group, its kinda hard to get a sorc :p

(we let the ice wizards debuff themselves with their AE, not as effective as a sorc, but it helps)

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.LandShark
God knows Danyan... I deleted my ice wiz when i realised how much better my mana eld was, not to mention my supp. SM on Andred....
to <Point Blank>, ever thought of getting some sorcs for the cold debuff? Not that i have one you understand, merely throwing the idea out. =)
Ice wizzies are gimps compaired to mana elds and chanters (not seen any supp SMs yet so dunno about them), but the real problem is albion attitudes, people just don't want to PBAE, they want to mez, so even if you have an ice wizzie their skills are wasted.

P

Pouget

Originally posted by Danyan

Ice wizzies are gimps compaired to mana elds and chanters (not seen any supp SMs yet so dunno about them), but the real problem is albion attitudes, people just don't want to PBAE, they want to mez, so even if you have an ice wizzie their skills are wasted.

Hence the PBAoEing guild :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Danyan

If you can find the right types of people (people that have been doing pygmys for too long are good... those that are at the tanglers don't seem to be quite so good... the xp there is still good enough to make them want to stay) you can get a pbaoe group easily enough :)

Once the xp starts pouring in they quickly come around to the idea :) (often takes a few pulls for them to get it though :( and the odd death can make people give up before it starts working...)

Get out there and force them to make some xp! :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Iwas in a 6 (!!!) man umbral hulk once, a lvl 50 cleric, lvl 49 cleric, lvl 47 armsman and a lvl 50 arsman, lvl 50 ice wizard and me (was lvl 47 ice wzard back then - how I got to 48).

Couldn't believe it - we managed 2/3 hulks at once rooting the third as we only had 2 tanks.

Best XP ever IMHO.

Nuff said

D

Danya

Heh, things get hairy when you have 2 tanks and 4 mobs... :D

F

Flimgoblin

requires a good cleric and pbt :)

but it's doable...

two paladins and 4 clerks was doable at 28 :)

W

-Wedge-

Hmm, we wanted to do Clerks at 25 :clap:

We entered the ant room at 16/17, we entered Catacombs (cross-roads) at 20-21.... So deducting 2-3 levels from each camp spot where someone normally goes, 25/26 clerks :p

Should be doable... 1 more sunday at catacombs, then off to Lyoness... Then probably do giants in DM too, Frenzy Feeders in LB at 40... Yep, should be ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom