Games Age of Empires Online

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
i would take some screenies, however the auth server has been down for last couple hrs. Which is annoying me cos i'm snowed in and have feck all to do :(

Can't we share the account? <3 :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just done some solid questing. Getting quite into this tbh. Quests are starting to need a bit of thinking to them. Apparently it's against NDA to talk too much about stuff an post screenies so duno if i should, can probs pm if want some.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'd pay to be able to play www.zone.com again. It was great way of rankings and stuff. AoE is a great game especially with the custom made maps and the ranking in Zone.

Give it back. Pliz?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Playing aoe2 on the zone was my childhood, I was sad when they closed it down. I went back and played a few games right before they did, I think I still have the replays :( It was so much better than ESO for aom or aoe3.

I played this game a bit at the start of beta but it didn't really interest me that much so I went back to SC2. I'll probably play this a little when it's released though since I'm big aoe fan and I know a load of people who play the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom