Age of Empires 3 announced

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
Well, sort of announced. Its just a series of screenshots but they're pretty bloody impressive.
Rumour mill is suggesting a March 2005 release.

All this and Empire Earth 2 in the same year? I must get a job lot of kleenex on order. RTS fans rejoice!

Enjoy

Cyfr

Banned
Omg! Age of Empires 2 was the game that got me into online gaming, I played it so so so much on my little dialup modem, with those lovly red pings on zone.com :p

Can't wait for this new installment!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd prefer Age Of Mythology 2 tbh :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm more in love with AoE2 than AoM tbh. Just today I had a hearty battle of AoE2 with my housemate before leaving for work. I've never found a game I can immerse myself in so easily, it's the most fantastically playable game. And now with AoE3 on the horizon... well, I just might ask ted if I can go halves on that Kleenex order...

Tinky

Fledgling Freddie
mmmmm

The screenshots do look very nice, hopefully the map size hasn't been compromised by the building details and so on. It's using the havok engine ala Half Life 2 so can't wait to see cannons knocking people over ! It damn well better have sheep as well, Ted and Mikeybear like their sheep to be stolen and molested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom