Afternoon raids

C

Caroc

I have trouble attending evening raids to sidi and other dungeons as I start work at 4.30am.
I would like to set up a regular Tuesday afternoon Sidi raid
from 1pm to 4pm and would like to hear from anyone interested
in joining me.
It would be for lvl 50 chars and if there is enough interest we can make it a regular event and maybe even extend it to other afternoons during the week.
The raid would leave Gwyntel at 1pm and we would stay in sidi till 4pm or till we got wiped out.Then all meet in gothwaite harbour to lotto the loot with each person being allowed 1 piece of loot depending on what is dropped of course till it is all lottoed out.
Anyone interested can contact me or my lvl50 cleric, Vhandon or leave a msg here or pm me.
Or you can turn up at Gwyntel on Tuesday at 1pm.

There seems to be some interest in this so times are meet 1pm at Gwyntel sort grp or grps and leave at 1.15pm,if you want to come along and wont be on till the Tuesday log in Gwyntel the night before,as due to the short time the raid will run we cannot afford to wait for people and will be moving out at 1.15 sharp.
All times are British times bst or gmt whatever so make allowances if you arent in britain.

L

liste

only problem is that sidi raids rarely last 3 hours only

C

Caroc

I have set a 3 hour time limit so that people dont have to worry about how long the raid is going to take to finish,it is set ahead of time and people know when it will finish and plan around that.
But if enough people are there and want to continue it may be extended,although in this eventuallity someone would have to roll for the people who do have to leave at the planned end of the time.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

If we have enough numbers, then it would (imho) be nice if we could try and kill horsies now and then ;o

Y

Yussef

Horsemen on an afternoon raid? Good luck, could clear it out early then zerg the rest ;o

C

Caroc

Like I said earlier it will depend on numbers and those interested in staying past the scheduled finish time whether we carry on.But if it becomes regular we could certainly extend the finish time one week.Or as Yussef says clear it out and zerg it later to the higher mobs before the respawn.

C

Caroc

Yes this is happening.

Meet 1pm at Gwyntel move out at 1.15pm.

Raid will be led by my main, lvl 50 cleric, Vhandon

C

Caroc

Thnx to all that came along today,18 turned out.
We got 2 lords and 7 drops so not all were happy with the loot split.
That was partly my fault as didnt make any specific lotto rules and told people different things as the raid started and went on.
Will run another next week so keep an eye on boards and i will post some lotto rules for that one.
Once again thnx to all that came and hope you weren't too disapointed you didnt get anything this time.

Users who are viewing this thread