After the ML3 Raid on Thursday

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You won't be seeing me much. I canceled auto-renewal on my accounts, I'm not paying for this crap any more, it's completely pointless.

Sorry about that, but this game under this managment is completely unplayable. I know I promised that I'll do a full round of MLs, however at the current state of the servers, I'm not even sure we'll survive a walk in mag mel!

Thanks for understanding

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Be sad to see you go Gear, give it a few days. It might clear up! But yeah its a pain that you have to pay for days when it just ain't working

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
awww, cu Gear, Had some fun talking to you while we waited at the chess encounter, hope you have fun where ever you go (i quess back to us?) and see you again maybe...

Good Luck

Lorra

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
great.I was just struggling to renew my account on sucky subs flash page.Think i changed my mind now after this post.Cya around gear ;)

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Gear said:
I canceled auto-renewal on my accounts,

Same here m8...
last days have been just ridiculous. Such a shame because i like playing daoc so much but not if it's like that... :(

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
damn who will i stick to now in raids

oh and who's raids will i join if youre not around:(

hope youll stay thou :)

but have fun where ever you fare

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
Yeha this lag is getting on my nerfs too!!.got plenty of lag kills..5 LD's in 5 minutes while running 1 account only in Coruscating Mine (not even ToA)..
So fix it g*dD#mmit :eek7:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Oh man, farmed with you and i think i've been on almost all your raids (even the ml3's).

Sad to see ya go, but i can understand yer reasons.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Damn Gear, stick around a bit longer m8, even if you dont do the raids.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Lag was a bit better yesterday and the yare working on it so hope it will be better soon sad to see u go if u do gear

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I never said I quit, I love this game. I just don't want to pay for a shity service. Gear's account is still paid for till the end of February so I'll have quite some time to judge. However I'm not renewing by 2nd account till I see clear evidence that the lag is gone.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
yeh stay and see if it gets better.....hey i have really waited for ur raids. So dont even think about not doing them m8:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom