After almost 5 months mythic fixes my char :p

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Greetings,

As requested in appeal xxxxxxx we have restored all items lost by the character Cyclodia-Excalibur during the Excalibur transfer process. Please check your inventory on this character, including your saddlebags, when you next log in and re-appeal if there are any further issues.

Thank you for your patience,

Mythic Customer Support
Dark Age of Camelot

:m00::m00::m00:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine fixed about three days ago after two months. Guess they care more for me ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not coming back anytime soon :p Just found it funny it ""only"" took them 5 months to fix it ::lol:

5 months to fix that is rather dire I must admit... even free mmo companies have faster responding staff... yet here mythic are charging for their dire service? lets put this into the spotlight for 1 moment

Random MMO #1
Price: Free
Server Lag: Zero (never had a problem with free mmo's as far as lag goes)
Playerbase: Massive (its free after all)
PvP: so-so hit and miss with free mmo's + you have to get to a respectable level
PvE: always grindy :) after all it is a free game and they need to make it stay appealing - generally ALOT of fun bosses in free games aswell as a boat load of items to get the upper hand in pvp
Longevity: Can't speak for all free mmo's but the majority go a good 8+ years without a problem or dent to the playerbases
CSR Response Time: acceptable (huge playerbase and it is a free game so they can't splash out on xxxx staff to deal with the xxxxxxx players)

Dark Age of Camelot
Price: £9-10
Server Lag: Noticed the odd stint on the USA servers after merging with europe
Playerbase: Declining rapidly
PvP: acceptable (nowhere near what it used to be but still has its fun moments)
PvE: Trivial
Longevity: Well its already been going a long time.. i'm guessing another 2 years tops before theres only 500-1000 playing it
CSR Response Time: Poor

So based on that I have 2 things to ask :p

1. Why the fuck are mythic still charging for such a shit sub-par service?
2. Why the fuck are we/you still paying for it xD?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

time invested basically.

that and they know what to expect, they don't have to spend time leveling plus gearing up in another random MMO and see if they like that better, so they stick with the safe bet they know they can have at least a bit of fun in.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
time invested basically.

that and they know what to expect, they don't have to spend time leveling plus gearing up in another random MMO and see if they like that better, so they stick with the safe bet they know they can have at least a bit of fun in.

That parts true daoc is indeed easy and quick to get into :) still doesnt change the other issues with daoc tho that i've listed.

Ganry

Fledgling Freddie
haha got mine char restored aswell after 5 months, gave up on my appeal and even deleted the toon
they restored it on another Ywain LOL

Peace Ganry

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
5 months to fix that is rather dire I must admit... even free mmo companies have faster responding staff... yet here mythic are charging for their dire service? lets put this into the spotlight for 1 moment

Random MMO #1
Price: Free
Server Lag: Zero (never had a problem with free mmo's as far as lag goes)
Playerbase: Massive (its free after all)
PvP: so-so hit and miss with free mmo's + you have to get to a respectable level
PvE: always grindy :) after all it is a free game and they need to make it stay appealing - generally ALOT of fun bosses in free games aswell as a boat load of items to get the upper hand in pvp
Longevity: Can't speak for all free mmo's but the majority go a good 8+ years without a problem or dent to the playerbases
CSR Response Time: acceptable (huge playerbase and it is a free game so they can't splash out on xxxx staff to deal with the xxxxxxx players)

Dark Age of Camelot
Price: £9-10
Server Lag: Noticed the odd stint on the USA servers after merging with europe
Playerbase: Declining rapidly
PvP: acceptable (nowhere near what it used to be but still has its fun moments)
PvE: Trivial
Longevity: Well its already been going a long time.. i'm guessing another 2 years tops before theres only 500-1000 playing it
CSR Response Time: Poor

So based on that I have 2 things to ask :p

1. Why the fuck are mythic still charging for such a shit sub-par service?

1. I dont mind paying for a game i like playing.
2. Because it's still the best mmorpg if you seek decent PVP.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So i opened the account yesterday :p

And guess what still some items missing:clap::clap::clap:

Great job mythic :lol::m00::m00:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i thought you'd have more to moan about Kahland after your cleric was lost forever :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom