Afraid of a challenge Denarius, Thornea, Shortpants etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you 1 on 1 instead of just zerg /chasing a soloer ? Maybe you're not good, but give it a try atleast - plenty of time to have just one of you engage and rest back off..

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Let u into a little secret
NEVER cross a woman with pmt esp when she is rvr
1 rule = see red you gotta be dead
The amount of times ive been solo and got ganked (you know who you are)
I dont post its part of the everyday life on doac.
The amount of times ive been a door mate (hugs v/f)
Welcome to Daoc

next time I will hug you :fluffle:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
Why don't you 1 on 1 instead of just zerg /chasing a soloer ? Maybe you're not good, but give it a try atleast - plenty of time to have just one of you engage and rest back off..

welcome to rvr :cheers:

and gratz sh on whinethread! , battlepig den? :worthy:

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Can't help it and more fun while riding boat this way :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
bring back shrewsbury all is forgiven!!!!!!!

;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
stealth zergs tonight have been laughable, though to be fair it wasn't this lot I saw killing soloers. Seems to be very few mid stealthers with any balls since cluster, though it does mean I respect the ones who have even more.

Things do tend to get a little better after 2 am if you can stay up that long :mad:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you are ever lucky enough to see anyone from SH out solo you will see why they zerg, fucking hopeless, its like something out of chucklevision.

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if you are ever lucky enough to see anyone from SH out solo you will see why they zerg, fucking hopeless, its like something out of chucklevision.

Is chucklevision still going?
Ahhh so thats how you improved your game play :p

Im suprised any of us can go rvr atm esp with the dam zone crashes (thanx goa for loosing me my rp's while solo!! )

still wub you all even if i have a few extra holes in my armour xx

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
:p today at bledmeer, I were not running from the fg, I actully killed a fg.

some bunch of noob albs were camping inside the small room at outer gates
at bled. they all parked at the window, and I went into the other room, were it is a window aswell, and you can see into the other window (alb room), so I got 5k-6k rps in under 1min,

Blindguardian-excalibur
Hellsvip-prydwen
pluss 1 rr10sorc, 1rr6scout, 1 rr1-4 reaver, a fire wizard, 1-2clerics.
they were all wearing red cloaks, some rvr guild prolly?

I just got to say... you got owned, by Mr.Airwalker

mixal

Banned
Who is whimer maril?:eek7:

* checks teardrops to get info *
Loding ........................................................! AHHH I FOUND !!!!
gay teardrops ... alb i guess

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
and hello Kagato /wave.

about that mid stealthers = no balls, I don't want to jump a armsman, that eats vampiirs for breakfast and that is over rr7, did jump a
rr4 polearms. he got away tho, ran like a headless chicken to that beno tower, he did not come back either:<

I'm up after 2am, but let's keep it like /wave /hug?

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Ran solo (believe it or not) yesterday and jumped a rr6 merc, PA chain etc was very close fight (thank god he didnt have IP up). Watched with amazement as 3 infs lined up for pa.. Had to spin 90% to avoid PA's as I was fighting the merc. They all hit me unstyled but I still managed to take the merc a split second before I died :D.
Thing is if I decide to leave/watch a solo fight I dont add (till fight is over) even if the mid is dying - I know lots of you have seen me do this so dont make me out to be scum of the earth :p .

Point im making is that it happens to all realm, we all zerg, add etc but its only ever the bad play that ppl remember and whine about.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Thornea said:
Ran solo (believe it or not) yesterday and jumped a rr6 merc, PA chain etc was very close fight (thank god he didnt have IP up). Watched with amazement as 3 infs lined up for pa.. Had to spin 90% to avoid PA's as I was fighting the merc. They all hit me unstyled but I still managed to take the merc a split second before I died :D.
Thing is if I decide to leave/watch a solo fight I dont add (till fight is over) even if the mid is dying - I know lots of you have seen me do this so dont make me out to be scum of the earth :p .

Point im making is that it happens to all realm, we all zerg, add etc but its only ever the bad play that ppl remember and whine about.

amen to that

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If people want to group with friends, stealth duo/trio/fg, gang up on enemy stealthers etc - fair enough, they are well within their rights.

btw why do people posting on threads like this speak in the present tense if they have quit the game? Quitting the forums is the other 50% of leaving daoc ;)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Debbs said:
Let u into a little secret
NEVER cross a woman with pmt esp when she is rvr
1 rule = see red you gotta be dead
The amount of times ive been solo and got ganked (you know who you are)
I dont post its part of the everyday life on doac.
The amount of times ive been a door mate (hugs v/f)
Welcome to Daoc

next time I will hug you :fluffle:

Come on Shortpants r0x fun lil hunter, i use to run around and hug her even tho she shoot me with arrows thought she was a fun little one, i havent really rvr lately with me ns but once i do she always make me laugh <3 <3 <3:sex:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, SH...

I always loved playing NS cuz you are in control, you can afk when you want, add on those that deserves to get added upon and leave those that dont. You wont get lotsa whines from what your grp members do cuz there are none. Unfortunately there is a huge majority of enemy stealthers that are just plain retards and force everyone else to duo or even SZ. I could make a freaking 2mb list of ppl that have acted like pricks. Popping you infront of fgs, warcocks, sms, bds, cabbies, sorcs and what not. Grping with visual BG bots. Having mos5 and grping with warlocks just to pop you, DI bot abusers, SZ's camping docks, and omg the list goes on. and SH.. hehe, they never had any morals :)

edit: the worst ones are actually the ones that run from a fair one on one.. jeez

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
Come on Shortpants r0x fun lil hunter, i use to run around and hug her even tho she shoot me with arrows thought she was a fun little one, i havent really rvr lately with me ns but once i do she always make me laugh <3 <3 <3:sex:

wondered where you have been, I dont go out on shorty much now, im on my healer Debbs these days.
My archery skills have gotten better since the last time we met
Im still taking on rr8+ for the crack of it. :touch:
Come on him one night and have a giggle i can tickle you with my new long stick ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Airwalker said:
:p today at bledmeer, I were not running from the fg, I actully killed a fg.

some bunch of noob albs were camping inside the small room at outer gates
at bled. they all parked at the window, and I went into the other room, were it is a window aswell, and you can see into the other window (alb room), so I got 5k-6k rps in under 1min,

Blindguardian-excalibur
Hellsvip-prydwen
pluss 1 rr10sorc, 1rr6scout, 1 rr1-4 reaver, a fire wizard, 1-2clerics.
they were all wearing red cloaks, some rvr guild prolly?

I just got to say... you got owned, by Mr.Airwalker

Kupo Flux most likely
so you added on them while they were most likely fighting from a place it was unlikely they would see you, not exactly owned when its put that way is it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom