Afew 1.85 questions ...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
1. Is the 50% arti repair cost reduction gonna be implemented as last patch it wasnt ... afaik (Before i blow 7p repairing my Blademaster+Nightshades Artis)

2. Will all classes get the New Mythic respec ? (I have like 7 chars who need a full respec:p)

3. Will 1h downtime between realms on cluster be removed ?

Tnx in advance:england:

Where TheHellAmI

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
1. Is the 50% arti repair cost reduction gonna be implemented as last patch it wasnt ... afaik (Before i blow 7p repairing my Blademaster+Nightshades Artis)

i think it was

Novac

Fledgling Freddie

i dont think i was... remember checking my BD's arti repair costs before servent went down for patching. checked the next day and pretty sure they were the same :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Most of them were bugged and only a few had the 50% reduction , they fixed a few more a few days after 1.84 was installed but theres still a few that are full price.

Hopefully 1.85 fixes that.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Influenza said:
Most of them were bugged and only a few had the 50% reduction , they fixed a few more a few days after 1.84 was installed but theres still a few that are full price.

Hopefully 1.85 fixes that.

Yea Guard of Valour+Scalars are still same as 1.83 :(

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
When I repaired my arties yesterday it didn't pay so much as in 1.83

So it is fixed.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:

2. Will all classes get the New Mythic respec ? (I have like 7 chars who need a full respec:p)

3. Will 1h downtime between realms on cluster be removed ?

1. Nope, its still broken according to GOA, at least for all artis created/activated before 1.83 anyway.

2. Yes afaik.

3. Hope so yes.

Nate

FH is my second home
they take all this time to patch and then they either mess it up, or don't include bits of it...we were up to date with US at one stage during the year, now look! LoTM is coming out pretty soon for US and we've got to wait till probably next year?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
For the record the 1.84D crafting patches still aren't in either. Reported ofc.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom