Afanc Hide Cloak problem

O

old.Revz

I was wondering if any other Alb has managed to equip the Afanc hide cloak? Reason being it idents as Scout/Minstrel/Infiltrator but none of our Minstrels were able to wear it. They've reported it to RightNow but it is a bit of a bummer considering how good it is. I thought this might prod one of the GMs into looking at it considering how tough it is to get...

O

old.arneduck

Give it to me and ill try :D :D :D

How many ppl did it take to kill the Legendary bastard btw? :)

O

old.Revz

28 guild members since it was our first attempt on him.

O

old.Ozaric

I think u have to be lvl 50 to wear it, who tried it and what lvl is he?

O

old.Pyrotechnix

It was awarded to a 50th level Minstrel who could not equip.

Surprisingly, he doesn't seem to have had an answer back from Rightnow :rolleyes:

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Level 50 Theurgist
Servants of the Lake

O

old.stroke

Think you're better off reading the patch changes on camelotherald. Minstrels are bugged in other ways too, like the Dai OTD.

O

old.Organ-Grinder

Originally posted by stroke
Think you're better off reading the patch changes on camelotherald. Minstrels are bugged in other ways too, like the Dai OTD.

Dai aint bugged . the one time is only for clerics although next patch they changing it so the battlemail drops for mins also.. dunno why but they not letting it drop for mercs

C

Coren

Actually I did get a reply from Rightnow, Pyro. :)

First one with the usual 'we will look into this matter' and the 2nd one which followed 4 hours later (without me even replying on the 1st one! :clap: ) with them claiming they found the bug and would fix it on monday. All of this within 24 hours. +1 to GOA. :)

Can't wait for monday. :D

O

old.arneduck

Grats for the cloak then Coren! :D
Its a real sweetie.

T

tilde

I was told from GOA that epic's doesnt drop until patch?

O

old.Pyrotechnix

I'd heard that too but after a bit of reading and some chatting with Mids on Prydwen, it appears they do drop just pretty rare. Its the droprate that is upped in the patch.

Regards,

Pyrotechnix

K

Khalen

I've heared the droprate is about 10% maybe even less... But have no confirmation on that...

O

old.Revz

True to their word it is now equipable but...

All the stats are broken so it actually does nothing at all. Here is hoping RightNow are relatively speedy again :) We also have one cloak which is only equipable in an arm slot as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom