AF50+ chain?

V

Verena

I was browsing the web a bit looking for some chain that can replace my soon to go blue Dusk-Walker parts. Only AF50 I saw was from catacombs but that's not itemized in our version yet.

AF60 drops in Barrows according to Allakhazam but that's still a "bit" out of my league.

Anyone know of some AF50+ chain that drops elsewhere. I know I can always go for crafted stuff but as a support class I won't be tanking in the frontlines anyways so I'd rather have some magic stuff.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

O

old.Plebo

IIRC, I got some Mithril armour (af50ish) dropped from the howling maidens and knifemen who live in Snowdonia. They are grey to blue at lvl36)

I also picked up the Keltoi Battlemail (af54) from Dai in Keltoi when you got to a certain level - lvl27 i think. Its a one time drop.

Then I got some player crafted Adamantium armour, which was better than the Mithril stuff, but I had to pay for it.

After that there is Arawnite Chain (af68) from the Arawnite Warriors in Snowdonia. They are yellow/orange at lvl36.

Banded Coral (af 86ish, from Pygmies in Lyonesse) and Dissolution (af72ish, from various in Barrows) are the best options after that.

I'm not sure what comes next, perhaps someone would like to tell us!

V

Verena

Originally posted by Plebo
IIRC, I got some Mithril armour (af50ish) dropped from the howling maidens and knifemen who live in Snowdonia. They are grey to blue at lvl36)

Great, this is exactly what I was looking for. According to a map I have they're lvl24/27ish so that's perfect. I think my Duskwalkers go blue at 25 so this should be my next target.

Thanks for your reply.

[edit] :( just checked and that chain is 80%Qua non-magical. I transfered lots of cash from my hib char so I think I'm better off with some high Qua crafted chain till I can go to barrows or do those arawnites.

O

old.Plebo

Yes, i think player crafted Chain would be best if you can afford it. Mithril, then Adamantium.

It is still worth getting the one-time drop from Dai, as that is top quality and give +hits.

O

old.Organ-Grinder

atm keltoi battlemail ONLY drops for clerics although next patch it is fixed so it drops for minstrals also . imo i think they should let it drop for mercs also ...

btw im selling some chain armor
banded coral hauberk and banded coral gloves ,
if you a mins also selling deluged drum +5 instruments
also worn asterite flute +2 instruments

and if any casters see this im also selling bracer of shaved bone pm me ingame on below chars or message me via this forum .

V

Verena

Originally posted by Organ-Grinder
atm keltoi battlemail ONLY drops for clerics although next patch it is fixed so it drops for minstrals also . imo i think they should let it drop for mercs also ...

btw im selling some chain armor
banded coral hauberk and banded coral gloves ,
if you a mins also selling deluged drum +5 instruments
also worn asterite flute +2 instruments

and if any casters see this im also selling bracer of shaved bone pm me ingame on below chars or message me via this forum .

I'll buy that chain without a doubt, I allready have 3 other parts of it so I was allready keeping an eye out for the rest. I'll also buy the Asterite flute, i'll msg you ASAP.

O

old.Plebo

Keltoi Battlemail DOES drop for Mercs....at least it did a couple of months ago.

O

Oloren

IMO howling knifemen mithril chain sucks due to the low quality, i would ask a lvl 40 or so friend to farm gobbos at lyonesse for banded coral chain, would last you a while

O

old.Plebo

Banded Coral is purple until you get to about lvl33 or something. So unless you get a good supply of it, it won't last long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom