Af caped?

S

Sabu_ro

Yesterday my total af was 806 (whith af chants on). After change a Breatplaste Af 74 for a new Af 98 Bp my new total was 868 (i was surprised). Today i get a new 98 piece (the old one was 84) and my total Af is now 868. Is the max af?

M

Matinex

in hib my af is 617 with no buffs, only af 98 qua 91% and 1 piece af100 qua 92%. max af for me is 635.

P

- Pathfinder -

The max af at 50, as I recall, with af 100 100% armour is 650; with Pally chant you'll go above this, though I can't recall what that cap would be.

T

Talifer

It's a well known problem in the US, especially when epic armour comes into the game, that the paladin AF chant becomes useless once you reach level 50. I believe there is a cap to AF which the paladin chant cannot exceed.

Talifer

[Edit: Yeah I mean self only chant, didn't make that too clear above]

H

Hatjitjai

well

The self af chant of the pally becomes useless when wearing epic armor..but the pulsing group chant will still work...depending on the level of chants u have it will go above that 650 af

S

starblade

Must agree with Hatjitjai, while my personal shield is not booming a lot anymore, I still provide our group with a very high AF boost (casters with AF49, tanks with AF98, ...) and its almost the only chant I use because (except for heal when things go bad and I want to pull agro) the damage reduction is significant leading to less downtime for healer regen.

(at least that is what they say and our casters are very happy when I am aound)

(at least, that is what they say :p )

T

Talifer

Originally posted by starblade
Must agree with Hatjitjai, while my personal shield is not booming a lot anymore, I still provide our group with a very high AF boost (casters with AF49, tanks with AF98, ...) and its almost the only chant I use because (except for heal when things go bad and I want to pull agro) the damage reduction is significant leading to less downtime for healer regen.

(at least that is what they say and our casters are very happy when I am aound)

(at least, that is what they say :p )

As a Merc I know just how nice the Paladin group AF chant is, when facing stonelords in Dartmoor it can reduce damage by 100+ a hit. Maybe even 200+ a hit, I didn't wait to find out I just demanded the Paladin put it on :)

Talifer

J

Javai

Originally posted by Talifer

As a Merc I know just how nice the Paladin group AF chant is, when facing stonelords in Dartmoor it can reduce damage by 100+ a hit. Maybe even 200+ a hit, I didn't wait to find out I just demanded the Paladin put it on :)

Talifer

Erm that was politely requested not demanded, we paladins are senstive you know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom