Aesir's blade member's on dyvet wil play WAO?

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
as the title show's i am wondering if aesir's blade members will play warr and if they still want to be in the same guild should be very fun having u guys arround after i have been away from daoc for so long. and this question dosen;t go only for AB but for all midgard follower's on dyvet-excal. was wondering if u still want to be on the same side and have the same laugh we allways had. if so please post here and say which army will u follow etc.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Lo oggy!

Bumbing about in beta when I get a chance - not decided if i'll be playing release but reckon i prolly will

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
he he hya rulke good to see u kiking about :) ps as a secret WAO is good??:D just between u and me :D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

So win/win really :p

Mira

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooh erh Missus !!!! Think there might be something looming :p

Pikey !!

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
ehey mira i am glad u r still with us :D. btw the following is a question for rulke and mira woot side will u chose :D. and i hope the game will raise to my expectation so far fromo woot i had read i am thrilled about and i would like to think that british magazines will give more editing space to this game then they have done to daoc. /hugz all

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Hey Ogmond, I dunno what dyvet is but I'll be playing Warhammer with the rest of the 'Blades :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
btw the following is a question for rulke and mira woot side will u chose :D.

I'm leaning towards order atm, mainly cos I think all the spotty teenagers will play chaos or witch elves so they can run about in their undies.

I quite fancy High elves - mainly so I can run about in my undies but in a slightly classier way.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Team

I want to be a warrior priest as i missed my chance to be a roleplaying paladin in DAOC

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Team

I want to be a warrior priest as i missed my chance to be a roleplaying paladin in DAOC

You got to roleplay with your alliance where you gave lots of orders and everyone pretty much ignored you.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
You got to roleplay with your alliance where you gave lots of orders and everyone pretty much ignored you.

but but you told me you listened and respected me!

I see now our relationship was all just based on lies :(

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Hey Ogmond, I dunno what dyvet is but I'll be playing Warhammer with the rest of the 'Blades :)

Dyvet is the cluster name for Excalibur and Prydwen ...

I'll be joining Aesir's Blade on War if it ever gets released! Are we going to play US servers or what? Anyone have any plans yet?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Hey Agrivia, we're discussing this on the old forum. Nothing concrete yet but we hope to play on EU alongside some of our old friends and enemies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom