advise plz

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
Hi im looking to improve my damage output on my wizzy (fire spec) whats the best ra`s to go for to do this

thanks

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Mastery of Magic - increased spell damage
Wild Power - increased chance of critical
Augmented Acuity - increased spell damage and power pool
Mastery of Focus - fewer resists (more than MoF I probably isn't worth it for a fire wiz, will raise your DD and root to level 50, your base bolt to 49 and your AOE DD to 47).
Augmented Dexterity - the faster you cast the more damage you'll do.

Generally speaking you'll find that spreading the points across several of these is more efficient than concentrating on one. The sticky at the top of the Necro VN board has some good analysis on the best buy at any given number of rps.

Darzil

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
think my wizzard is wild power 4 mastery of magery 5 and aug dex 3 works really well i 2 bolt every caster out there except banshee if the have there boble up and i dont crit

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wild power and master of acuity

:m00:

wtf? master of acuity?!

ok best damage output has to do with 2 things damage on short time and damage for each spell

1st - damage RA´s ( Wild power and Mastery of Magery )

2nd - Casting speed is also important cause it dosent matter if your hiting like a mule if you take years to cast a spell and more chance of interruption.

let me start with the master of acuity aka in game as augmented acuity...Its worthless :p yes it does increase damage a bit but not worth to go over 1 or 2.

my spec atm as for damage ( 9l4 ) is Wild Power4 Mastery of magery4 Augmented Dex5 acuity1 ( give saracen wizis QQ )

Wizis job is pure damage, forget utility. get mof1 and then start to spread between dex, MoM, and WP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom