Advise for a Mercfil spec

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Having recently rolled a Briton Slash Mercfil, i was hoping to get some good advice regarding final spec. I had the following in mind but am unsure if the low CS is a worthwhile trade-off for the higher stealth.

Stealth 40 CS6 Slash50 DW44 Envenom36

I would greatly appreciate advice from any experienced Mercfils out there regarding spec - cheers in advance

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
50 slash 50 DW 35 stealth rest 22 CS rest envenom i imagine, with the amount of spec points you get you can do pretty much what you like.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
slash is useless post-toa.
not really, vs nightshades maybe, but they are a myth
the few slash infils i met that using battler+malice performs better then most thrust infils using heat weaps, and they also gets 10% vs hunters instead of 5% extra if they used cold like thrust infils do'

And they can also camp anywhere between amg-mtk without facing ppl with 50% heat/cold resists

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Wmv said:
not really, vs nightshades maybe, but they are a myth
the few slash infils i met that using battler+malice performs better then most thrust infils using heat weaps, and they also gets 10% vs hunters instead of 5% extra if they used cold like thrust infils do'

And they can also camp anywhere between amg-mtk without facing ppl with 50% heat/cold resists
one you get str/con debuffed all the advantage of being slash is of gone m8s :<

NF ns with their anti-poison RA going slash with malice etc would pwn though :x

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
I am the same as you are rolling a briton mercfiltrator however if i would roll one now i think i would made an inconnu one (yes it may sounds strange)
Reason: inconnu as the si class have 4 class + resists %. he have 5%+ heat resist and we all know many of the stealther users got for a leg heat weapon cuz of the 15% dmg to leather etc. and yes as an inconnu you get a little less dex and quick.

the spec: 50 dw 50 slash (i am thrust and would pick it again cuz of str/con debuff etc) 35 stealth 34 envenom (autotrained) when you get to higher rr you respec the stealth/envenom to a lower level of course and spec some crit etc, well we all know that =)

Gaspless

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Slash/dw really is no good without battler/malice etc :eek:
I've tried it for a while with heatweaps and it was utter shite :D You might be hitting for schwiet dmg, but I rather hit for 700, do a stun after and have this slight chance of winning than to hit for 50 dmg more offhand and get keeled the whole time :p

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
thx for the advise here - i had these two specs thrown at me today, are either of these better than the initial one above?

1) 50slash 44CS 36env 37stealth 17DW
2) 50slash 21CS 36env 40stealth 39DW

Thx again in advance

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
i personaly would go for full dw cuz of dual shadows very good front style indeed, but then again thats just me others may find another spec more usefull

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
No point in going higher then 35-36stealth.

36+11+rr4 will get you 50stealth.

Can't comment on DW and CS specs as I've only played a SB when it comes to assasins, but I'd imagine CS spec would be more thrilling to play. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom