Adviced friar specs ples :D

I

inuyasha

If you mind ^^

I assume 50 quarterstaff is a waste now, so.. how much to quarter and how much to buffs? is it possible to get 44/44?

Need to be as good duel char as possible, pvp server friar ^^

Hugs

L

Lustedelf

44 staff , 45 enhance , 15 rejuv , 12 parry is possible

45 enhance for the last af spec buff and last spec dex/qui

Y

-yoda-

old spec was 39staff , 49ench , 15juve , rest parry .. i was happy with it .but i fancied trying the 44staff spec so i respec to

44staff / 46enhance / 7 juve :) and rest parry , low rejuve cos i mostly solo with my friar and if in a gg stunning wraith chain is v nice on shammys or healers if they been mezz'd cos 1st in chain is a side pos and has hinder affect ., and cos shammy/healer have crap defense stun style ussually always gets of (unless bt'd) . i like this new spec anyways . i suposse its all personal preference.

some of the yank friars think its a sin if u go less than 24 rejuve lol . but o well

N

necrofill

i would say betwen 45-49 enha(if u want last resist) and 39or44 staff and 7or15 rejuv and rest parry

C

corentmm

Originally posted by Lustedelf

Serves me well, fight a lot of 1 on 1 s and do alright.

I

inuyasha

Thanks guys =)

Think i will go for the 44 staff 46 enc, but not sure if i put parry or heal highest yet (prolly rejub :p)

Thanx for the advices 0)

Cool thing on pvp: the bd absorb buff stacks with the friar one, 33 absorb for teh win! =)

D

drunkenmonk

Originally posted by Lustedelf

45 enhance for the last af spec buff and last spec dex/qui

yeh id go the same as he points out, the side stun is a must for grps without a slam bot <as long as u dont pull aggro the side stun chain at 44 gives the same stun time as slam i think> 15 rejuv u will want as the fact the extra hp and magic left over from a 30% rez can be a life saver at times, 45 enchance is a must for capping <more than likely with 50 items/template > your dex, as for the 12 parry thats down to preference, it is possible for 46 enchnace instead for the last haste but tbh it really isnt worth it with your spd cap anyway.
good luck m8
Quarterstaff lvl 50 friar

Y

ye-roon

Originally posted by Deletium
necro abs stack too..

nope it doesn't stack

same as BOF, it doesn't stack with with friar abs buff, so when one wants to use BOF cancel your own abs buff.

(this has been tested on US servers adn VN boards are full of it.)

check www.drunkenfriar.com for more friar info

L

Lorthania

I'm going for:
18 rej (quite high, but I often end up as backup healer, so it suits me fine)
21 parry
39 staff
45 enhance (for last spec buffs)

Probably not the spec you are looking for if you want to PvP a lot, what with the rather low staff spec, but just my two cents :).

Lorth

M

Miniwhack

The more mending the better, Mending is the central part of the friar in RvR. staff is not so important.

<Freedom Fighters>

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Miniwhack
The more mending the better, Mending is the central part of the friar in RvR. staff is not so important.

<Freedom Fighters>

Mininuke RR6 Runemaster
Miniwhack RR4 farmster
Minisneak GIMPblade
Torwald epicwarrior
<Defiance>
-------------
Buffomatic BUFFBOTFROMHELL

|<--- teh funnay

|<--- you :(

Also btw friar doesnt have mend spec thats mid chars friars can spec REJUV , but the again a complete fucktard mid like you would rather own himself than actually having a clue.

A

angara-ffs

I would go 50 nurture tbh :D

ps Herb..you could at least hugged me yesterday in emain :(

I

inuyasha

Lol, think ill spec 50 staff, 50 light, 50 mend and 50 pacifism.. and ofc 44 ench :p (enchanter enchanment spec ofc! rofl), as well as 50 bard nurt =)

seriosuly though

I think i will go for 44staff and 46 ench, rest heal and if any rest, in parry.

On pvp server, i WILL solo alot, so healing wont suffice, and 46 ench give the best heat resist, which might server very well (lots of chanters and other light thingies here)
Still not certain, but either that, or 45 ench and more to heal, do i miss anything important in heal (new ress for instance) if i dont sacrifise the heat buff?

Users who are viewing this thread