Advice on Cloak/Belt/Bracer

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to fit some items into a template on my Vampiir, Already have GsV,GS,MS so anything with melee combat speed will be wasted (most use belt of the brute)

I really cant see the point in SoM the L10 abilaty is nice, but thats all you would gain fromt he cloak (will be high VE and hace stealth lore) Resists are pretty much covered, so any ideas ?

Lookeda t some other templates here and none appear to fit the bill, as a new player to hib ive no idea what other items are out there and easily farmable.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
www.ethinarg.com is normally a nice site if u are looking for items. The new items from kraken and leviathan are extremely good aswell.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm using

CB as a bracer
Naxos Abalone Bracer as a bracer. I know it has melee speed but the +2 piercing and 8 str cap increase are really useful.

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Trying to fit some items into a template on my Vampiir, Already have GsV,GS,MS so anything with melee combat speed will be wasted (most use belt of the brute)

I really cant see the point in SoM the L10 abilaty is nice, but thats all you would gain fromt he cloak (will be high VE and hace stealth lore) Resists are pretty much covered, so any ideas ?

Lookeda t some other templates here and none appear to fit the bill, as a new player to hib ive no idea what other items are out there and easily farmable.

Feathered Wrap is nice for utility if you can get your hands on it...I run FW on my vamp for both of her templates and swap it for af charges on another cloak.

Cetus also isn't bad...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
if u need loads of % speed try the bracer that drops of kertom

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
bracer of moirai, bracer of zahur som (the proc is very, very, VERY worth it), girdle of thunder

im a fan of hitscap / af on a solochar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom