Advice on Armour procs.

M

MesS°

As topic...

I need adivice on what procs u should get on my armour, i got a Dot proc on my mace and Ablatives on the 3 main part of my armour (chest, legs, arms) nothing on my shield.

What would u recomend ppl?

Thx in advance...

Edit: its for my Cleric ofc

M

Madonion Slicer

Just had all my armour done last night with Ableatives on all 6 Parts, lvl47 Dot Proc on one Axe and lvl47 Sprit Proc on my other Axe.

Shields i have no idea want to get something done to my Shaman but not what works, as i assume they dont proc as She does not use styles.

Anyway the Ableatives rock, when up they knock damage taken by half which is very very nice.

S

Silenzio

aye... is worth putting ablative revers proc on a shield?

even on a tank... with shield spec i should block alot so more prob to get off the proc...

right?

think dd proc would be a waste for that slam that u land one time every year...

=)

O

old.LandShark

Mythic said that reactive procs weren't meant to work on shields and would be disabled sometime in the future, so don't bother.

S

Silenzio

but now they work right?

... an 99% cost nothing...

=)

P

powahhdagod

Originally posted by Silenzio
think dd proc would be a waste for that slam that u land one time every year...

ehm ?
i have a DoT Proc on my shield and is cool when i slam a caster and the dot applies....:p:p slammed doted caster :D
anyway
in all 6 parts of armor put ablatives...you do not have anything else to add anyway :p:p

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by powahhdagod
ehm ?
i have a DoT Proc on my shield and is cool when i slam a caster and the dot applies....:p:p slammed doted caster :D

"When" is the point...

i block more than i salm succesfuly... thers always a bt or an evade or miss o bock or parry =)

btw i've dot on all my weap...
n since most ov the time im soloing stelther...

my shield get hurted alot... n id ruther have halved damage
than trying to slam with 3/4 ov my end for every try

J

Jiggs

get a str/con debuff on a item and stick it in your backpack. charges will fire from the backpack and a couple of debuff things are pretty cool to have in there for those 'jumped by SB' moments :D

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Jiggs
get a str/con debuff on a item and stick it in your backpack. charges will fire from the backpack and a couple of debuff things are pretty cool to have in there for those 'jumped by SB' moments :D

charges will fire from backpack ?

K

kirennia

Originally posted by MesS°
As topic...

I need adivice on what procs u should get on my armour, i got a Dot proc on my mace and Ablatives on the 3 main part of my armour (chest, legs, arms) nothing on my shield.

What would u recomend ppl?

Thx in advance...

Edit: its for my Cleric ofc

I've gone for 4 ablatives, 4 DoTs but not found out how good it is yet, will keep you posted.

p.s.3 main armor pieces are chest, legs and HELM. The helm costs lots more then the sleeves. I know it's a small point but I'm bitter after people saying the MP helm I was selling was overpriced, even tho it was about 600g under cost price :(

Chest > Helm, legs > sleeves > boots, gloves

W

wilddork--

but?
ablatives does not stack with mincer ablative ? or do they?

M

MesS°

Re: Re: Advice on Armour procs.

Originally posted by kirennia
I've gone for 4 ablatives, 4 DoTs but not found out how good it is yet, will keep you posted.

p.s.3 main armor pieces are chest, legs and HELM. The helm costs lots more then the sleeves. I know it's a small point but I'm bitter after people saying the MP helm I was selling was overpriced, even tho it was about 600g under cost price :(

Chest > Helm, legs > sleeves > boots, gloves

Ur right Kir in the fact that thats the main armour pices in craft order...

But afaik if u take where u get hit the most the it would look like this :
Chest > legs > sleeves > helm > boots > gloves
i could be mistaken...

ps. plz keep me updated on how the dot procs turn out for u...

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Mythic said that reactive procs weren't meant to work on shields and would be disabled sometime in the future, so don't bother.

The shield I got on my pally is a legion drop, got reactive proc, 20 sec dam. shield, value 10.
Guess it will be transferred into something else then, if Mythic decides to change reactive procs in shields.

A

Aurelius A

theres a bit in the latest grab bag on herald about procs on shield and apparently reactive procs are supposed to work previous information given was wrong ...

A: Grab bags often turn up bugs, or things not working right, or wrong answers. In this case, the answer was incomplete. Here's what I got from the Programmer In Charge Of Such Things: "[The code says] that if a reactive proc is placed on a shield, it will go off when the shield blocks but not when you bash with the shield. If an offensive proc is put on the shield, it will go off for bashes but not blocking."

D

Draylor

The grab bag answer sounds like Mythic finally realised theyve already put reactive procs on drop shields so cant really claim its a bug ;)

O

old.Wildfire

Got ablatives all over and im getting a spirit proc on my staff for those moments when you just GOTTA hit someone. Works for me.

E

Eggy

For a cleric Mess I would recommend Ablatives on all armour pieces, DoT proc on mace ;)

Works for me, ablatives fire all the time.

D

deffy

Is it worth having ablatives for casters? I'm not sure it'll make much difference when I'm being hit for 600, but I'm not keen on the idea of reactives breaking my root, any suggestions?

S

skile

DO BOTHER to get reactive procs on shields. Shields are in general very cheap (atleast 99%) so get a reactive proc on it and then just buy a new one when it changes :).

I

i-r-e-n-a

All abalative reactive for team superior cleric I think.

All DoT reactive for solo superior cleric I think.

Tbh if ur a target of enemy tanks and the battle is of event number u usually die regardless abalative since some mids hit for 800+200 ( I have screen shoot) unless u have bof or another cleric in team.

Tbh if ur a target of enemy nukers for more than 10 sec you simply die regardless abalative or dot unless u have another cleric in team. ( u die in 6-8 sec with hibs, they always heat debuff and nuke for 500-600 per 2 sec)

A

Arthwyr

As a defensive class I would say ablatives all over. As an offensive class like the infil it might be more interesting to have 2 ablatives and offensive procs on the other parts since most of the time you will be picking your fights and once you do killing as fast as possible so you can restealth is important. DD procs and DOTs help. Since ablatives don't stack 6 of em would be a waste for an offensive player.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Eggy
For a cleric Mess I would recommend Ablatives on all armour pieces, DoT proc on mace ;)

Works for me, ablatives fire all the time.

That was ny idea at 1st but i wassent sure thats why i started with 3 Ablatives untill i could make my mind up.
It seems to me that ablatives was firing alot even with only 3 of em, so i desided to go with 2 dots and a extra ablative...

And an dot for my shield too now that they arent gonna nerf it...

Thanks for your advice ppl... :spin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom