Advice In Midgard

W

Wicoa

Lo I have a level 10 thane on mid excal can someone please tell me the best place to hunt or even get tasks. All I do is die in Nisse so I am not going back to there. Is there a nice little spot where people of my level hang out. + can you list for me the best places to xp from now till 50.

Many Thanks Mighty Midguardians

V

Vell

Ok, you can get tasks either from the Guards in Huginfel - two near the bindstone and one down by the lake. The mobs for these tasks are usually quite close - just outside the town.

There are also three guards in the Gna Faste guard tower, way down south in Myrkwood.

Using these guards will get you all the way up to 20, you needed try any others.

For level 10, the best place to go is near Gna Faste for regular xping. The mobs here will last you into your early 20's, kill a combination of wargs, willows, and werewolves. If you're feeling brave you can try some arachites, but be warned, they are usually linked.

Then switch to Musphelheim/uppland/yggdra/vendo caves to mid 20's, or up to 30 if you go further in.

After that, try wandering around skona ravine and the werewolves, or into varulvhamn, and spindelhalla in low 30's all the way up to 40ish.

Vanern swamp and Malmo are then the places to be.

Of course, what I actually recommend you do is just wander around and find mobs of your level. You will get to know the entire realm much better, and enjoy the game more than staying in one spot killing the same things over and over again.

V

Vell

Oh, and I forgot to say - the best thing to do is to do /who ghosts and then send a tell to one of the many people who will pop up, and we'll join you into the best guild :p

W

Wicoa

Thanks alot Vell, unfortunately I have found a guild called Damage Inc a smallish guild of fairly high levels but everyones nice. I appreciate all your thoughts.

Wic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom