Advice for the needy.

O

old.Tohtori

Just a thought. No flaming, no second quessing. Everyone posts here something they found in DaoC, about fighting, crafting, itemdrops etc. Just post whatever clues and ideas you have.

For example: "You can get a nice set of items by killing the Tomte near Audliten, such as swords, armor etc."

Very simple but to some who don't know them they might be very helpful. Oh look at me, not attention whoring but actually posting something intelligent...wow...the world is ending..seriously. :D

Oh and no saying "that ain't right it's like this!" and that donkey poop. Just post advice and move to the next. Can it be done?

S

SFXman

Hmm, this is not Off-Topic :)

But let me see now... Cornwall Hunters may drop bowmasters bracers. Note: rare.

M

milithiel

tohtori i seen someone with your name on mid/excal making a skald, was it you?

O

old.Tohtori

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man! :p

Yeah that would be my sorry ass.

T

Troryn

comming into The Stone giving Troryn crafting funds releases an award of a free tankard of ale <smile>

oh and bring me the materials and I make the armor for free if it is within my capabilities
--------

killing young cutpurses/cutpurses at season 5 and up on the hill near ludlow is good for money and exp.

season 3-5 kill boars at Vetusta Abbey to the left of camelot north gate, good money and exp

season 7-10 killing random beasts at "Spider Hill" is good exp (the hill on your right at the second waystone after ludlow bridge going north)

O

old.Tohtori

Before you reach level 6, don't bind. This way, when killing mobs(monsters, creatures, Jabrylla the Superhero(tm)) and you reach a level you can jsut aggro(piss off) a few mobs(look above) and get yourself killed, returning you to the trainer fast with no drawback. :D

O

old.Tohtori

Correction to the above. Don't try to kill Jabrylla the Superhero(tm). Jabrylla the Superhero(tm) is unbeatable. Don't even try. Nope. No use in that. It's so hard you should try to aggro(piss off) a whole camp of Tomte instead. Much easier. Mmhm. GO JABRYLLA THE UPERHERO(tm)!!

O

old.Tohtori

NEver! Drugs only keep me down. I'm on nothing! Wooo! FLying, on nothing..get it?..hehe Get it?

O

old.tRoG

what ever happened to keeping this on topic and about helpful advice?

O

old.Tohtori

Like it could be done...and it wasn't me! IT was Sickofit...(tm) <-Still using (tm) since (tm) is (tm) :D

O

old.Tohtori

Taking the thread back to advices...

Ants near mularn. Plenty, easy, low aggro. From level 4 to 7?

From 7 to 9, solo tactics that is, across the road from ants, worms and hillbillies(hill persons)

9 to xx.... Gna faste. Really.

O

old.tRoG

taking the thread away from on topicness-

eggs are tasty. i prefer my eggs fried...

How Do You Like Your Eggs?™

O

old.Tohtori

Taking the thread to somewhere utterly silly.

The number of jellybeans in my pocket is not equal to the amount of Asparagus that were consumed by the filharmonics of Winchester. The amount of Philharmonics on the other hand, harmonics called Phil, are not on the lefthand side when driven through a drive-through. A drive-through is not a drive-through but infact a drive-slighty-on-the-side. On the side, salad and the dressing with a light cap between them but not on a...bottle. Bottlemessage, bottle in a basket, handbasket and Jabrylla. Jabrylla no longer a Superhero(tm) since the Superhero(tm) is no longer green. Jabrylla equally not green but slightly on the shade of BROWN. Caps on a bottle, bottle message, caps to make things clear. Crystal clear, crystal water, mountain on the hill and a box of chocolates. Life like a chocolate but not infact a true meaning of life but the slight side-effect from an award winning Hanks movie. Tom HAnks, first name-last name, last name written wrong with a CAP on both first letters the CAP written with caps making it capped as a CAP but not to the universe. Universe not utility because it would be too silly.

Thank you.

O

old.tRoG

was that the french forums run through babbelfish?

O

old.Tohtori

Actually no, it jsut came out when i started typing :D

O

old.tRoG

my god, tohtori is the inventor of babbelfish!!!!!

O

old.Tohtori

You can't prove anything, anything being not what is is but the opposite of everything. You know with and the short words.

O

old.tRoG

i can prove everything, everything being everything, which is all there is. if there wasnt everything there wouldnt be anything, and if there wasnt anything there wouldnt be anything. so our whole world revolves around everything, so everything is more improtant than anything, so i can prove everything.

o_O

O

old.Tohtori

You can't prove everything by proving anything, by proving anything you prove something and something surely is not everything. Proving everything would make anything not proven proved and making them part of everything. If you prove everything, everything is proved and anything becomes proved. Anything is everything but everything is not anything. Something can be everything and anything but only if it can be everything, not at once though. Being everything at once would be anything and then anything would be everything and everything be anything. Something being everything and anything at once would make it either anything or everything but proving this would be cheese. Cheeses on the other hand is something, cannot be everything ór anything, it is cheese and not anything. Anything can be cheese but everything isn't cheese. Cheese infact cannot be everything or anything simply because it is something, that something being Cheese. Now if you prove everything you can prove anything and something, proving everything to be something but still anything can be green with a bucket of paint. *nods*

O

old.chesnor

If you kill Spriggarns near the river by Cotswold Village in Albion, they drop 3 types of flets. Give the flets to Stonemason Glover in Costwold Village and he makes you either a crush/slash or thrust weapon at 100% quality. These are suitable for lvl5 -7ish.

I have played in Albion quite a lot, and only discovered this recently. Which is a nightmare, becuase I always struggled to afford decent weapons at that level (unless twniked :) )

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Babblefish.. that is precious, TR°g! LOL:)

J

Jonaldo

If you kill mobs you get experience points which are good for gaining levels and new abilities.

G

Garaen

People who bump old post's are really starting to piss me off :(

M

mirieth

Don't go to the frontiers without leet skillz (tm)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom