Advice - again!

Mey

Part of the furniture
So ye im slightly pissed as a fart again and i'm likeyl to be seeing my ex- in the next few days due to being at home and not at nottingham, and i'm slightly worreid that i still have feeligns for her. The thing is she has a boyfriend at the moment (no real idea what he's like) but we still talk loads and get on reallly weel so i'm worried if i see her again i will end up making a twat of myself and say that i love her or something.

The question, do i tell her i have feelings for her still or just be "matey" with her?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Cut all ties and avoid her like the plauge, just move on.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
She may ask you... :p

All I can say is, do what you want. If you say you love her and she says "Wtf?", dont get all emo and mope about it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Try to boink her.
Then tell her.
Then if that fails.
Boink her again.
Then tell you might have been mistaken.
Boink boink!
Then..umm...boink?
I dunno...this list is kinda boink oriented. So boink her.

Honestly, just tell her straight out or the better and "non harmful" way of saying it is;

Start remembering old times, like throw "HAha yeah and remember the time we did this or that" or "Well when we were going, it aws like this."

But only in private conversation.

Then just smile about old GOOD times and just casually say "You do know that i still care the same way?"

Mey

Part of the furniture
I can't believe i wrote this shit...

*hangs head in shame*

Whilst i've already made a tit of myself by making this thread i might aswell reply.

Cut all ties and avoid her like the plauge, just move on.

- We only split due to me moving to Nottingham (distance was too far to cover).

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
- We only split due to me moving to Nottingham (distance was too far to cover).

iunno how far the distance was, but imo if it's easy train distance, then that's a terrible reason to split up. i'd never split up with someone i cared about just cos of a distance, so long as i got to see them. i'm not splitting from my GF when i go to uni, simply cos i like her too much for that.

if i didn't care about the girl that much, i'd probably end the relationship. but tbh if you're in that kind of situation then why bother trying to get back together with her :) best to just move on

Mey

Part of the furniture
To be honest, i was actually quite drunk when i wrote this thread, and whilst i still talk to her etc.. i wouldn't as you say get back with her due to spliting up because i'm at uni.

You sound exactly the same as i did when i went to uni, but trust me it becomes a real pain in the arse having to travel all the time just to see your girlfriend. But good luck to you matey :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't try to out-emo me!

I guess there are some underlying feelings there though Mey, you should talk to her about it anyway just so she knows for when you finish Uni theres still a one way ticket to paradise and your the captain of the flight ready to serve her a mega family feast bucket of boinkage.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yup cut all ties, i split with a girl cause she moved to uni, was too hard on both of us. In the end cutting ties completely was needed to keep us both sane

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, i was actually quite drunk when i wrote this thread, and whilst i still talk to her etc.. i wouldn't as you say get back with her due to spliting up because i'm at uni.

You sound exactly the same as i did when i went to uni, but trust me it becomes a real pain in the arse having to travel all the time just to see your girlfriend. But good luck to you matey :)

i'd agree, but i already travel to see her anyway, as she doesn't live near me atm. again i guess it depends on the girl and the journey time.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Stealth was the best club I saw in my stay in Notts! Rock city was pretty good as well next door... but that was playing dnb that night as well haha :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Firefly (if you can get a chance to go) is one of the best night's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom