Adsl

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Im currently using BT Openworld to play DaoC on. Its crap. What is every1one else using...?

(A good website is www.dslguide.org)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

BT Openworld...its not that bad though. I can run 2 accounts off it with no problems. The last few weeks have been pretty pants though but I think that this is a problem that has been shared by the majority of the players.

D

dakeyras

Cable is much better

NTLWorld which has hardly given any probs.

Running 2 accounts on 2 PC's via a Linksys router on a 512k line and it runs fine.

Fortunately work pick up the bill :)

T

Tilda

Telewest and blueyonder is great.
the thing with BT is that they dont specify a MINIMUM line speed, so they dont give a toss if it runs at super slow modem speed. :(

Tilda

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tilda
Telewest and blueyonder is great.
the thing with BT is that they dont specify a MINIMUM line speed, so they dont give a toss if it runs at super slow modem speed. :(

Tilda

Aye blueyonder is lubly...

and needed for Tilda's sigs - ffs! :)

M

Madonion Slicer

I using 3 Accounts on 3 PC's on 100mbit cat5 network connected to BT/Plusnet ADSL 512K works pretty damn well.

But if i was in a telewest area then 1mb Connection would be verrrry nice indeed.

A

Apathy

I have the 1mbit Blueyonder cable package and it is so sweet I ejaculate everytime I do something online.

DUDE!

a.

K

Kralen

I am on with a 10 mbit connection via Student Hostels LAN to my local university that powers me up with a transfer rate of 900 kb/sec. Damn good feeling I can tell you :D

J

jetsetminer

I use BTOpenWoe. I have had a lot problems reciently, but as somebody else started this is GoA's problem not your ISP :)

Up until the recient server problems we ran fine with DAoC with 3 people in the house playing at the same time :clap:

Games other than DAoC work with absolutely no problem at all for long periods of time, so it's definately not a problem with out ADSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom