Admins?

P

pointygit

Hi,

There has been a twat on obj #1, called Gudrun, the last couple of nights who has been a real pain in the ass. Blocking his team in rooms for example, and generally making himself a pain in the ass.

Now can we please have voting enabled or more admins?

I was admin for the seeping server and would be willing to help out, I play on obj #1 most nights so would be able to keep an eye on it.

Thoughts please.

Les

N

nocte

all admins can be found in #bwadmins

if you dont report it there isnt much we can do unless we are on the server at the specific time he is there.

P

pointygit

Originally posted by .nocte
all admins can be found in #bwadmins

if you dont report it there isnt much we can do unless we are on the server at the specific time he is there.

I just reported it here ;)

Far too busy playing to go to #bwadmins

Cheers,

Les

N

nak

Originally posted by pointygit

I just reported it here ;)

Far too busy playing to go to #bwadmins

We don't check the forums as a method of finding out about annoying players, sorry, but it's a slow method. If you nip into #bwadmins, you'll get a MUCH speedier response.

E

Embattle

Not only that, an admin needs to validate your claim and unless they see it then nothing will happen.

P

pointygit

Originally posted by Embattle
Not only that, an admin needs to validate your claim and unless they see it then nothing will happen.

Well there were a lot of regulars on the server at the time, but whether any of those peeps frequent these forums or #bwadmins, I can't say.

Cheers,

Les

N

nak

Since you posted this, I've dealt with this guy a few times.

I'm still actively watching the servers to find this guy, (he's on my 'buddy' list along with a certain "[JA] Knoxville"), if I see him, I'll watch him and we'll see what he can do.

A huge upshot about p2p. Far fewer lamers.

J

james_bondage

Pointy is right

Pointy is right. I was on there that night, as well as nearly every other night, lol. Gudrun was a door blocking extraordinaire. He was pissing us off for a couple of hours at least and because FF is off, you cant get him out of your way.

P.S I paid up to use the public servers and 4 days later, nobody is using them. WTF is going on. I paid my money but nobody is on the servers. Im feeling a little cheated

J

james_bondage

Pointy, what servers do you play on nowadays???

Users who are viewing this thread