Admins?

O

old.P0INTY

Just wondered, if you are looking for admins for the Wolfy servers.

Think the map rotation needs sorting out on them, would be nice to have checkpoint only and objective only servers as the names imply.

I play on the Objective (1) quite alot and would be willing to help out if needed.

Shout if you need me,

Les

O

old.Hashesheen

please for the love of everything good in the World Barry's please DON'T appoint and Admins!!!!!!!! they are the online Parkies!! jumped up twerps who can't wait to kick/ban peeps for any silly reason -- errr...no offence m8 :eek: IMHO they ruined Q2 on Wireplay :(

B

bigbb

I'm a public admin for rtcw and one of three, since bw has been facilitating rtcw servers, to my knowledge only one person has been kick/banned from one server.

We're appointed not to kick/ban people but to look after the development of the community and act as representative of bw to the users of those servers so we can help to resolve users problems, forward suggestions and maintain the servers. I have never kick/banned anyone in rtcw and have no intention or wish to do so unless absolutely necessary.

If we wern't needed, we would'nt be here.

...and you were playing on wireplay before.

O

old.Hashesheen

well I hope its kept at three m8, coz on Wireplay they handed loads of admin rights out to their m8's who just abused their power imho and just kicked/messed wiv anyone they didn't take a liking too, mind look where Wireplay is now :D ..and i wonder why???

B

bigbb

exactly, bw does not 'hand out' admin rights to anyone, they are invited and have often already helped in bw. WirePlay was probably adminned by 13yr olds, hence their mass kick/banning and lack of professional approach.

gawd bless bw :)

S

ShockingAlberto

Indeed, i would aggree with BW's policy, it is by far the best way.

Natrat changed the map cycles the other day, and from what i gathered, he's working on egtting it so there are proper Check-Point only servers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread