Admins !!!!

O

old.Evildancer

About the admins i know now why ccc and tds have two teams signed up look at the admis they al are ccc or tds .
So everthing we have to say is just being ignored by them.
Ex.
Closing day 1 sept 2 or 3 sept new team ccc2 ????
about we dont cheat we use only members from team 1
for team 1.
But have a look at the tds homepage 50% of members of
team 1 have played for team2 so who give me the proof
that they wont do this at the bwefl.

I think from every clan there should be a admin to see if those two teams would be play fair.

Is there something to see of they use the same ip you can some ban with surtain ip .

ccc1 give there ip
ccc2 give there ip
When ccc1 play ban the ip from ccc2 and ofcourse for tds1 and tds2

:upyours:

O

old.wrld|maverick

dont worry...

...hi maverick here, im new to the admin w(o)rld but you have little to worry about, im sure tds and ccc wont try to swap teams, and anyway, im sure we will have rules to prevent this, btw im not tds or ccc...

...maverick

O

old.Teflon2

What?

No-one is saying that they will definitely cheat.
The point is, that the opportunity is available for them to do so. The bottom line is, a lot of people obviously are not happy about this.
This issue is not going to go away, people are going to continue to complain about it on this forum.
As admins, you have to do what is fair and correct, you also have to accomodate the wishes of the majority.
You will end up getting clans pulling out of this league, if it is not sorted NOW.
If you don't want to disallow this, then the only other option is to create a seperate division for the Clans 2nd teams.

O

old.Soupeh

The possibility for ANY player to play for more than one clan exists, not just those who are legitimately fielding 2 teams. I don't have a problem with either clan fielding 2nd teams, nor any problem with the clans themselves, so I don't personally understand the paranoia that's apparent regarding this matter.

Just because someone CAN do something does not necessarily mean that they WILL do it. I think people are overreacting somewhat, but hey, that's just my opinion :)

fLame ON!

O

old.Bolle

Good idea Teflon2

Make a own devision for the 2nd teams. So other clans can too join this devision with their 2nd team cause they had no time to register (Registration closed at 1. sep.)

Greetingz Bolle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom