Admins for new BWCSL season

G

Grimmy

If you haven't already read the update on the BWCSL webby I suggest you have a glance at http://leagues.barrysworld.com/bwcsl/ as it has information on some organisation restructuring that's taken place.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for anyone who would be willing to help out as a league admin. The nights the league runs for anyone who doesn't know are Wednesday and Thursday with the first of the games starting at roughly 7pm and the last ending at about 10pm.

The people we're looking for should be CS players of course and ideally have some knowledge of rcon with CS or HL, but this isn't essential (/me goes into job advert mode) as full training will be provided... :) Each admin is required to do one night a week, and will admin 3 games on that night.

If you're interested at all email me grimmy@barrysworld.com and I'll provide more details.

Once I've determined how many admins we'll have for the new season signup's can start, as we'll know the capacity of clans the league can handle.

--
Grimmy
grimmy@barrysworld.com
BWCSL League Administrator

[Edited by grimbler on 10-01-01 at 11:33]

O

old.Cheesebury

**shakes grimmy by the hand**

**wanders off**

M

Meatballs

oi cheesebury u wanna transfer the moderatorship to grimmeh or summat for this forum :p

Users who are viewing this thread