Admin Complaint

S

Sir Craven

I'd like to complain about an Admin, I wont name him as he can own up. During our last BWCSL Match (Clan DJ v omega) we had a default win to which when announced the admin felt the need to play the theme from Blue Peter - the Pirate I think he called it, to our whole team.
What was worse it sounded like a cheesy hammond organ affair. Not nice. So I teamkilled him for it - I just couldnt take any more. But this is not what I'm complaining about.
I play in a small LAN cafe and we quite often put new players on the UK2 beginners servers. The owners son who is 8 years old was playing quite happily on the machine in the corner when suddenly throughtout the cafe the same cheesy hammond organ tune could be heard.
When the customers started leaving I realised I recognised that tune! But it cant be - a well respected BWCSL Admin abusing noobs on the UK2 servers? He should be ashamed of himself - Own up and be publicly ashamed. BTW He got banned before I could join. A good score of 10-1 I think. So its not all bad.

M

Moön

I think you'l find the "pugwash" tune is quite common and just because you heard an admin with it dosnt mean that next time its the same person .

p.s I have it :D

S

Sir Craven

Actually its Blue Peter -not Pugwash (I'm old enough to know the difference) and I know its was an admin cos I asked him from jacob the owners son's pc ;)

S

Sir Craven

Well he should be ashamed -hes not only bashing noobs - but hes bashing their eardrums as well!

M

Moön

hey I'm a CS noob and I quite like the pugwash or blue peter theme tune while I play CS, its quite uplifting while I get owned :)

L

legendario

I prefer to edit a version of OMDs electricity and bash people with that :)

P

psychodave

That tune owns! It goes from funny to annoying back to being funny again then annoying etc.

You do know you can always mute the person playing it don't you?

W

wizeuk

LOL

just mute him lol I think those tunes are great and I want to get one of them working :D does anyone know how I would go about it?

Users who are viewing this thread