Adios Albion! Hola Hibernia!

E

Eldren

Just a Farewell Thread really, I'm leaving Albion and joining Hibernia.

I think everyone wants the server population to be split evenly, being ganked with no hope of victory cannot be fun, and certainly going to emain and dominating to the point where all you're doing is trying to hit the enemy before they inevitably die (and therefore get rp) is no fun either.

SO! I'd like to say farewell to a few people

Firstly A BIG farewell to my guild Eternal Knights, I will miss you guys LOADS :(

Big farewell to a couple of guilds i respected highly in albion

Phoenix Guard - Met LOTS of cool people in this guild, Draegon (whos disappeared, rumours are that he went to china?!) Steph and Nicolas (who helped loads when i was scouting prior to the last hibbie raid) and Alara (havent seen her in a while but she often invited me to groups where i believe others wouldnt have)

Dragon Fighters - Again havent met a bad Dragon Fighter, one of my most memorable albion moments was when Hercules, Thamiel etc invited me on a dartmoor expedition when i was lvl 34. Was a great hunt, then we died, came back and died again :D

So goodbye Eldren lvl 44 Scout

Hello Eldren-NightShade-Tree-Bastard-From-Hell

/salute

V

Vireb

whats ya name gunna be? Eldren TreeHugga?
look forward to seeing you in rvr :)

S

-Steph-

Was fun with ya eldren! Hope you have fun in Hippie and just give us a wave when you're out in rvr land again :)

Miss ya!!

R

Raining

Sad to see ppl leave

Well I guess u can join up with Hobbit over there :(

Gl HF !

:m00:

V

Vireb

id have to say that if i hadnt put so much time into my chars then id be looking at joining hib/mid but its just not feasable to relvl a char

O

old.chipper

if i ever re rolled it would be to hib gl over there m8 say hi to hothnogg for me :)

O

old.Im pac man!!

you can always do a hib in prydween guys. got me a lvl 17 bard atm

D

Draegen

hope to see you soon eldren...btw u spelt my name wrong again lol....ill be in touch....as long as your hibby name is eldren too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom