Question Address registry?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I've moved into a flat that has been recently converted from an office to residential. 2 months after I moved in, nowhere has my house number listed on their automatic address finders. This is a problem for my credit referencing agency as there's no way to input my address manually and they're being dicks to get hold of.

Is there some sort of registry that my landlord/estate agent has neglected to update? I know it's been changed to residential for the Valuation Agency.

Cheers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yep, but it's likely down to the landlord to register it and surprised it passed building regs without it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Probably take some time for the registration to filter through tho

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Bad times, make plans for being elsewhere in the future, you'll thank me later.

Elaborate? I'm pretty sure it was originally a flat that was changed to be an office and it's just been changed back. The layout is definitely residential.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Elaborate? I'm pretty sure it was originally a flat that was changed to be an office and it's just been changed back. The layout is definitely residential.
That's fine but if it was built to be an office and it's been converted they're usual of a lesser quality leading to expensive repairs in the long term

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Local Council - confirm address is correct and registered as residential. The Post Office - confirm the address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom