adding

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
All the whines on adding, they never end. Frankly i couldn't give a fuck if people add, its just a game... isn't it?

Or is it that people just get pissed off because they cant have a "fair" fight, or they are not whoring enough RP's. Is it really that important? or am i enjoying RL to much :D

:m00:

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
I know ppl want fair fights, and if i see 2 ppl dueling i normally let em finish (and then kill the enemy :D), consider some things tho...

Daoc is a RvR game, to me an enemy is an enemy and when his in my frontier he has to be slain no matter what. Do you think the soldiers had solo fights during WW2? Ohh no dont help me, were duelling.. nahh not really...

I know ppl want to have good 1on1 fights, but its just not in the nature of the game's background story.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I almost had Angrysquirrel 1v1 at crim last night. Then got stunned and killed by a fgh. So what... happens. /release and continue.

...but I almost had him FFS! :(

:)

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:
I know ppl want fair fights, and if i see 2 ppl dueling i normally let em finish (and then kill the enemy :D), consider some things tho...

Daoc is a RvR game, to me an enemy is an enemy and when his in my frontier he has to be slain no matter what. Do you think the soldiers had solo fights during WW2? Ohh no dont help me, were duelling.. nahh not really...

I know ppl want to have good 1on1 fights, but its just not in the nature of the game's background story.

You deserve the nobel peace prize. comparing daoc to ww2, congrats you are a moron.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i agree:) Im happy if i do sometimes get into a "fair" fight. Which means a fight between two balanced characters imo.
But other then that its just taking alot of energy to whine about a thing thats in the nature of the game itelf^^
And nowadays it almost feels like its hip to whine about adding...lol...but thats the feeling i get:p
Its the teens puberty agression that get channeled through some random agression on threads at FH hehe...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Getting a nice fight interrupted is annoying, but most people just shrug and move on to the next because they know that everyone adds at some point in their DAOC lives. Only uptight ***** bitch and cry about it... :p

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
BadGateway said:
You deserve the nobel peace prize. comparing daoc to ww2, congrats you are a moron.

Perhaps i am, but that doesnt justify you calling me that, unless you got some kind of argument for it.

Im sorry you cant see my point of view but its still my opinion, dont like it? I dont give a fuck :fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ye lets compare a game to ww2, makes sence!

welcome to 'reality', there is no war in daoc, only what you enjoy most in this game and what makes you frustrated - adds = frustration, challenging fights = fun

you try to reduce frustration as much as possible and find the most fun moments, hence people sometimes wajn at adding /shrug

just like people whine at the 'xrealmers' that want to keep the insta-rvr intact, and just like the people that whine about opted fg's steamrolling them over and over again

different people different ideas of fun in daoc

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:
Perhaps i am, but that doesnt justify you calling me that, unless you got some kind of argument for it.

Im sorry you cant see my point of view but its still my opinion, dont like it? I dont give a fuck :fluffle:

I am sorry If I can't see you'r comparision of Daoc vs WW2.

Daoc is a game, WW2 was ..sadly real, my grandfather fought and lost his leg in that war.

If it wasnt justified calling you a moron last time, I will now call you a MEGA moron.

And I know you probably don't give a fuck about much anything living in a word of mama pay's the bill and...Papa works so mama get to pay the bills and i just sit here and act cool. :)

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
BadGateway said:
I am sorry If I can't see you'r comparision of Daoc vs WW2.

Daoc is a game, WW2 was ..sadly real, my grandfather fought and lost his leg in that war.

If it wasnt justified calling you a moron last time, I will now call you a MEGA moron.

And I know you probably don't give a fuck about much anything living in a word of mama pay's the bill and...Papa works so mama get to pay the bills and i just sit here and act cool. :)

In which part of my post did i say that Daoc and WW2 is the same? All i said is that daoc is RvR and to me an enemy is an enemy, and no that doesnt mean i add cuz i respect ppl who wanna do solo fights, i do aswell. But PPL add and they can do that as much as they want becaus its still enemies.

- The moron

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i really don't see the point of your thread tbh

what you see here is just whine and frustration, until they start making the rules then whats the point? people aren't allowed to whine anymore? its half the fun of daoc :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
ppl who say adding is good dont usually stand a chance vs even numbers ;)

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:
In which part of my post did i say that Daoc and WW2 is the same? All i said is that daoc is RvR and to me an enemy is an enemy, and no that doesnt mean i add cuz i respect ppl who wanna do solo fights, i do aswell. But PPL add and they can do that as much as they want becaus its still enemies.

- The moron

You are on a Daoc forum, not a ww2 board.

You are weak and got uber owned imo.

Yea try to change the subject!.

And yes VF suck nuts imo, but apparently he love me albeit our hatred ingame. :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
BadGateway said:
And yes VF suck nuts imo, but apparently he love me albeit our hatred ingame. :)

i like it how we always manage to suicide to kill the other, or used to in OF :p other than that i think you're a **** :D

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i really don't see the point of your thread tbh

what you see here is just whine and frustration, until they start making the rules then whats the point? people aren't allowed to whine anymore? its half the fun of daoc :p

I guess this was pointed at me, so when you get upset you shout "blame the germans! or ww2!" I mean your country were invaded in ...roflcopter 14 days?.

When I am frustrated I...Jack off and don't really think of ww2. :)

If the post was'nt directed at me then log on the NS and lets show off in emain....I can be the germans.... :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
raid said:
ppl who say adding is good dont usually stand a chance vs even numbers ;)

and people who say adding is bad are usually hypocrites ;)

But hey it's just this years version of "wah I got killed xping in DF" so people will whine about it no matter what.

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:

:kissit:

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i like it how we always manage to suicide to kill the other, or used to in OF :p other than that i think you're a **** :D

I never played in OF, who are you?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:

/edit fucking vf already said what i wanted to ;(

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
BadGateway said:
You are on a Daoc forum, not a ww2 board.

You are weak and got uber owned imo.

Yea try to change the subject!.

and you, my friend, are a shallow minded buffoon. He wasn't talking about ww2 as being the same as daoc, all he was saying was that in war there is no such thing as adding, only helping your team kick the shit out of the other team. Fairy nuff, some of you may hold the opinion that there is no actual war in daoc, but I like to think that there is. Otherwise I'd just be playing a silly game farming rps, which has no real attraction for me. I like to pretend (sheesh, am I roleplaying in a roleplaying game?!) that the funny looking fellows with red tags over their heads are my enemy and deserve the swift end of my blunts, but if anyone adds on my fights, then so what? I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, that was just a fellow team mate helping the realm. You know, the idea of the game.

So, end game is, I read nothing above that suggested daoc was the same as ww2, except of course within the confines of your own deluded text, so who is the moron here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom